Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If women weren't designed to be raped, there wouldn't be such a huge strength difference

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Men just have a sufficient advantage that 90% of all men could rape 90% of all women, thus preserving the species. :feelshaha:

Coincidence? I think not. This literally proves that nature doesn't trust in free will and foids to do the right choice. It is a safety mechanism that humanity will survive even if all foids refuse to have sex.

Nature literally doesn't give a shit about what women think and gives men enough strength to rape them. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This is almost lifefuel.

Men just have a sufficient advantage that 90% of all men could rape 90% of all women, thus preserving the species. :feelshaha:
more like 99% of men could rape 100% of all women. im both a manlet and a twig yet i could obv still beat the shit out of foids

rape crime is a cucked social construction

Last edited:

Foids have not had sexual freedom in any type of historical type of society. Men always controlled the foids' sexuality. The only exception is the modern society.

But i saw girls on tv beating up men 3 times bigger than them

We may be stronger, but we have things called testicles, you can wear a jockstrap just in case.

The OP is a trans woman but he/she still has a dick attached to him.... Its funny to see what kind of degenerates participiate in IT forums. Trannies cucks weirdos etc. :feelshaha:
:worryfeels:

this never gets old.

we are descendants of rapists :lul::lul:
:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Don't procreate, let the human race die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6