Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If women were legally required to stay thin, would that be good or bad for incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
If women's diets were controlled by the state and they were not legally permitted to excced 20% bodyfat (pic is what they must look like) would that be good or bad for us?

On one hand, there would be a viable,attractive woman for each man. The landwhales that we have to settle for now would be hardbodies.

On the other hand, all women would feel nobody less than Chad is their looksmatch, and would hypergamize to gigachads.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter because it doesn't tackle the crucial problem

The crucial problem is that women are way more selective than men, so they can be all thin but would still choose just a subset of the male population

The only remedy is to drastically increase the population of foids in relation to the population of men, which would level things out

Foids are whores and would still refuse to date us, only wanting to circulate Chads.

The only real benefit it would have for us is that there would be more eye candy, and I'm not sure that even matters, either.

I don't like skinny girls, it would be a bad thing for me

The only remedy is to drastically increase the population of foids in relation to the population of men
The only remedy would be to outlaw degeneracy, sluttiness, and divorce.
I don't like skinny girls, it would be a bad thing for me
:feelswhat::feelswhat: So you don't find the body posted above attractive? Tf is wrong with you?

Their standards will just skyrocket and hypergamize around chad. Sadly a lot of nearcels' only hope is an ugly landwhale with low self esteem.

Then you see a lot of betacucks whose gfs lose a bunch of weight then monkey branch to a better guy once she realizes she can. It's a loss no matter which way you go

Landwhales would be jailed because of lack of self-control and the government would have to feed them with tax money:feelsrope:

It would be a net positive as Chads would raise their standards and be less likely to pursue average foids. The amount of Stacies would drastically increase. There is only so much pussy a Chad can fuck and wasting too much time on subpar foids when he could be taking a Stacy would be counterproductive. As a result, more average Beckies would have to settle for normies. The effects on incels would be small though aside from mentalcels.

Little to nothing would change for us, as even landwhales have way more SMV and options than us.

bad for me since I like morbidly obese w*men

I say id be a positive for normal fags and HTN since the massively inflated SMV of regular skinny women would go down. Thus when they are forced to dumpster dive for sex they aren't left with only landwales but rather with fem"cels" and low tier Beckie's. Incels with still be left with nothing as per usual however.

There are far more societal problems then just making all women skinny that need to be addressed if we are going to remove women's ungodly high hypergamy.

It would be better if landwhales were banned altogether because then almost all those landwhales turn into Beckies or better.

The supply of Beckies increases, which means that the value of a Becky decreases.

Since the current value of females is such that any 4+/10 is impossible to get anyway, and landwhales = beasts, even the slightest reduction in the SMV of low and mid tier Beckies is worth the elimination of dumpster diving options, because dumpster diving isn't ascending anyway.

It would be a net positive as Chads would raise their standards and be less likely to pursue average foids. The amount of Stacies would drastically increase. There is only so much pussy a Chad can fuck and wasting too much time on subpar foids when he could be taking a Stacy would be counterproductive. As a result, more average Beckies would have to settle for normies. The effects on incels would be small though aside from mentalcels.

High IQ

There are far more societal problems then just making all women skinny that need to be addressed if we are going to remove women's ungodly high hypergamy.

Ultimately this holds true, though.

Overall the effect would be mildly positive, but nowhere near adequate on its own. The attack on sexual relations is multi-faceted, as are most things targeted by the Jew.

Last edited:

The crucial problem is that women are way more selective than men, so they can be all thin but would still choose just a subset of the male population

The only remedy is to drastically increase the population of foids in relation to the population of men, which would level things out
That would work if monogamy was still a thing, but not anymore

That's basically what world war 2 did

Everyone should stay at normal bmi

It would make no difference for us whatsoever

This

If women's diets were controlled by the state and they were not legally permitted to excced 20% bodyfat (pic is what they must look like) would that be good or bad for us?

On one hand, there would be a viable,attractive woman for each man. The landwhales that we have to settle for now would be hardbodies.

On the other hand, all women would feel nobody less than Chad is their looksmatch, and would hypergamize to gigachads.

Thoughts?

View attachment 564866
would not change anything? we need a fucking brainwash on these foids not a diet :feelsthink:

better to be a greycel than a cuck and a simp
I am no cuck. you just have low T for not wanting to fuck an extremely robust w*man :feelsaww: now watch your tongue greycel :feelsYall:

they were not legally permitted to excced 20% bodyfat
I agree with the premise, that there should be a fat law for both genders, especially regarding some kind of tax on super overweight and obese people, but making women all 20% BMI is pretty unrealistic since women on average tend to store more fat than men.

20% bodyfat is considered very skinny for women. If all women were 20% bodyfat, we wouldn't have girls with nice asses and milkers. :fuk:

I agree with the premise, that there should be a fat law for both genders, especially regarding some kind of tax on super overweight and obese people, but making women all 20% BMI is pretty unrealistic since women on average tend to store more fat than men.

20% bodyfat is considered very skinny for women. If all women were 20% bodyfat, we wouldn't have girls with nice asses and milkers. :fuk:
Fit girls can still have big ass and tits tho

it would definitely welcome normcucks to the world of inceldom

This is assuming that being fat is normal, this is assuming you can enforce that, this is assuming that girls who were forced to be small who were previously fat would go for us, this is yada yada you get the fucking idea. Stop coping. Nothing except state-mandated wives would help us.

Yeah they should tired of these weirdos with fat fetishes

Doesn't affect us, now they are high tier normie and up and then they would be giga Chad only

women should be legally required not to be Chad only