Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If women suffered from baldness...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
The cure would be out in 1 month at best to save them. No one in this world gives a fuck about men and their problemd, even men themselves. Both women and men care about women.

Fuck this gay world i'm too tired of this shit.

Just had a hair transplant 8 months ago and am saving up for another to improve things further so I can relate to this. *Hugs*

Women wear hair extensions to volumize their hairs, but yet they don't get much shit about it, like guys wearing toupees, hiding their baldness or thinning hair with hats. So yes there's some double standards involved.

Last edited:
Women wear hair extensions to volumize their hairs, but yet they don't get much shit about it like guys wearing toupees, hiding their baldness or thinning hair with hats. So yes there's some double standards involved.
Yeah that's absolute bullshit. Men are supposed to accept being inferior and getting shit on by society.

If they ever find the cure for baldness then there's a high chance for them to find a cure for greying hair.

It's an injustice. Why the fuck our pain and suffering don't matter as men ?

I dunno myb the society thimk that baldness on men looks sexy because they see handsome bald people like jason statham, the rock, vin diesel etc and think that every guy can pull a bald head i guess

I hate how men are so disposable.

I dunno myb the society thimk that baldness on men looks sexy because they see handsome bald people like jason statham, the rock, vin diesel etc and think that every guy can pull a bald head i guess
That's bullshit. Baldness is a deformity and disfigurement. Only a fool would let himself goes bald and embrace it. Bald pretty much means your life is over. If you're going bald you have those options

1-start harsh treatments with harsh side effects which i'll do next week

2-castration which i'll do if treatments don't work

3-suicide which i don't think i'll do due to religious reasons

If they ever find the cure for baldness then there's a high chance for them to find a cure for greying hair.

Greying hair is ok
That's bullshit. Baldness is a deformity and disfigurement. Only a fool would let himself goes bald and embrace it. Bald pretty much means your life is over. If you're going bald you have those options

1-start harsh treatments with harsh side effects which i'll do next week

2-castration which i'll do if treatments don't work

3-suicide which i don't think i'll do due to religious reasons

Which treatments?

Grey hair on men isn't a deal killer. Plenty of grey newsguys, but if a woman is grey her career is over.

this is the most retarded thread i have seen on this site

if women were balding it would make zero difference and they could still fuck chad

if women were balding it would make zero difference and they could still fuck chad
Are you fucking retarded ? Balding isn't about fucking or not, it makes you look hideous and disgusting and old. It's not just about sex, your self-esteem, self-worth, identity, all get ruined when you go bald.

Thank god i am not a blad
You never know, you could be already balding and you can't notice it. No one is safe from the norwood cemetery, my family history had very good hair genetics and i'm still going bald.

Well,i am short jewish and fat but at least i got good genes for my hair. No male in my extended family ever got bald
My grandfather was NW1 in his 70's and my uncles are NW0 are in their 50's with extremely thick hair, my father went bald in his 30's. I've been balding since 16, it's very random and shitty, but yeah you have a low chance of going bald.

Since 16 wow
MPB starts usually in late teens/early 20's and it can be slow or aggressive and it can stop and continue later. It's all random. Most teens don't notice they're balding, i noticed it because i'm obssessed with looks.

Are you fucking retarded ? Balding isn't about fucking or not, it makes you look hideous and disgusting and old. It's not just about sex, your self-esteem, self-worth, identity, all get ruined when you go bald.

NUCLEAR WEAPONS GRADE COPE IF YOU BELIEVE UGLY WOMEN ARE INCEL OR CAN'T GET CHADS

NUCLEAR WEAPONS GRADE COPE IF YOU BELIEVE UGLY WOMEN ARE INCEL OR CAN'T GET CHADS
They could and would get chad, but they would still feel like shit because of their hair. It's not all about sex and slaying you fucking retard. You need to mature a bit.

Yeah they only need a wig

Insurance companies should cover hair transplants.

Amber rose is bald and she heads the slut walk movement

In the UK, women can get bald treatment free on the NHS, men cannot.

Was about to make a post on this, JFL.

OP reads my mind

And? There are incels with NW0 who can't get a woman, and NW7s rolling pussy.

Women do suffer from baldness. It's called having a thyroid condition, and they thin as they get older. Some women like bald men actually.. As long as they are in decent shape. Bruce Willis anyone?

they'd just be able to wear wigs because wigs are more socially acceptable on women