Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If women started treating you better...

If women started to treat you better....

• I'd stop hating women

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Too little, too late

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • I never hated women

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Would you stop hating them?
Or is it too little, too late?

Too little too late

Just those, who would help me to search for cute adorable lolis, are free from my hate

I will always be a misogynist because i refuse to participate in this degenerate society, i think like my ancestors thought for millenniums about women.

I like to think people should treat others like they'd want to be treated. So I would probably stop hating women....
To some extent

I like to think people should treat others like they'd want to be treated. So I would probably stop hating women....
To some extent
Maybe u right

Btw i know SUPER GOOD sushi place in helsinki u interested? :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels:

Who is the cuck who voted for first option?

Was it @2340922

i've never spoken to a female in my life

I don't hate them. I don't like the fact that they don't find me physically attractive, but I don't hate them for that because it's outwith their control - we can't choose who we find physically attractive and who we don't.

From my experience with approaching, most of them are fine and relatively polite - very few are outright hostile or bitchy when rejecting me.

I don't think i'll ever be able to stop hating foids. I can stop hating some of them, but as whole i'll always hate them

I never hated women. I hate cucks

I never hated women. I hate cucks
same, its oddly the first poll I've done here that I wasn't a part of the majority

Fuck no, too much history and trauma behind this shit to ever turn back. It will always be in the back of my mind, fuck them

if 1+1=3 what would you do?

If every single cunt whose wronged me in the history of my life all one day visited me, confessed their love for me, and sucked my dick in a massive wave, I'd still hate women. This is deeper than than just not being able to get genuine sex(atleast for me). The amount of bullshit I've been through and still go through is unforgivable. The resentment is staying no matter what success I may or may not have in the future.

Never. My hatred for women is deeper than from the fact they consider me as undesirable subhuman. Women are parasites who get by just because they have a slit between their legs. They're superficial, childish, unsophisticated cunts and they don't deserve any kind of respect. Have you ever wondered what would women do if they didn't had their the sex appeal and men suddenly stop giving attention to them and stop putting them on pedestal to get a crumb of pussy?

I've been damaged for years, I will never forgive the subhuman holes

Too little too late tbh. I try to avoid dwelling in hatred but it's sometimes very tough with women, especially young attractive women who could give me the best day of my life hands down with some simple gesture, not even a sexual one, but vehemently refuse to do so, to the point they'd accuse me of a crime if I even ask.

I don't hate women, I just don't want them in my minecraft server

Too little,too late.

Never. My hatred for women is deeper than from the fact they consider me as undesirable subhuman. Women are parasites who get by just because they have a slit between their legs. They're superficial, childish, unsophisticated cunts and they don't deserve any kind of respect. Have you ever wondered what would women do if they didn't had their the sex appeal and men suddenly stop giving attention to them and stop putting them on pedestal to get a crumb of pussy?

Don't call me a cuck but i dont hate women. I hate nature. Its like hating a hyena for brutally eating an other animal alive, its brutality and lack of empathy is not its fault. Its born that way.

Would you stop hating them?
Or is it too little, too late?

I figured out pretty quickly that I would never be able to feel normally about them again. What few female 'friends" I have had I always ended up cutting off, either them telling me about their degeneracy or me seething with hatred of them simply took over and I wouldn't be able to take it anymore. If I get a gf in the future and she's anything but a pvre milkmaid qt3.14 virgin she's probably going to hate herself because of how badly I'd treat her over being a whore

I would be lying if I said I would still hate women.

Wouldn't hate them as much if they had sex with me