Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"if women only like chad, then explain why 90% of men are in relationships, inkwell" because betabuxx

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
because its not a real relationship, but gold digging. redditors wont respond to this

Most men = normie that has to buy her gifts, expensive dinners, take her shopping, be cucked just for a sub5 ethnic landwhale to tolerate him

Where do you get that statistic from?

Most men = normie that has to buy her gifts, expensive dinners, take her shopping, be cucked just for a sub5 ethnic landwhale to tolerate him

All my Normie friends back in the day had girlfriends and they all talked about how expensive it was.
I asked why they spent so much money on them and they either gave me a weird look or said "You don't get it".

redditors believe that most people are in relationships bc of their personalities

what personalities?

most people don't have any

redditors don't know what the 'good personality' they want even is. they just start from the a priori assumption that incels have a bad personality, and since normies are different they must have a different personality. like saying that cheetahs are faster than goldfish so they must have better fins. when in truth, if incels had a personality at all, that would be an achievement which normies generally don't achieve

No.

No WAY 90. Pct in relationship.

Right now I'd say 50 percent of total men.
I think I remember a statistic where it said like 68 percent of young women are in relationships at any given time, while only 28 percent of young men are.

foids prefer chads but can tolerate normies and occasionally find them attractive for some time

normies can get sex and incels cannot. we are nor same

even normies admit that most relationships are not due to foids feeling physical attraction

but they then assume it's bc foids only care abt metaphysical shit

no, foids are more instinctive and physically-minded than males are, and this has been known for centuries