Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women didn't have holes to fuck they'd be totally useless

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Seriously, they can't do anything, they've fucked up everything from basic stuff to big stuff. Show me something a woman has done that has improved our lives. Everything women have supposedly achieved has been created by men. If some of them have succeded in life is because of all the simps who supported them. And no, all the female lawyers, doctors and leaders don't count cause they all got there by sucking their bosses' cocks. Neither does count all the female "entrepreneurs" and business women cause all they did was to marry their rich husbands and then divorce rape them.

The truth is that the only thing women can do is to spend all day in their phones taking pictures of their butts (the hot ones) or bitching about patriarchy and how bad men are (the ugly ones) and swallowing Chad's cock at night (all of them) The worst mistake we could've ever done is to elevate foids to a higher position than simple child bearers. Everything was far better when foids were just objects of pleasure.

Tell me one woman that is genuinely funny. That's usually my go to.

Well if it weren’t for our sexual instincts we wouldn’t even exist (win/win). Humans are a mistake of nature. @ThoughtfulCel agreed?

Tell me one woman that is genuinely useful, outside of her looks and vagina

If we didn't wanna put our dicks inside them we'd hunt them for sport. Of course they'd suck at that too.

If life were an rpg, their class would be [cocksleeve].

Well if it weren’t for our sexual instincts we wouldn’t even exist (win/win). Humans are a mistake of nature. @ThoughtfulCel agreed?

Definitley agreed. If humans would just fuck off to another planet, then I'm sure no one in the animal kingdom would miss them.

I

Ofc, otherwise they'd be forced to work their asses off like a lot of us do