Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If women became men, would they do steroids in the same volume as gay men do?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I was looking at the thumbnail from this video posted in another thread:

And I realized that any time I've seen large numbers of gay guys they are often very disproportionately ripped and roided. Eg. If you go to a nude beach it will almost always be mostly gay guys and you'll see loads that are roided up like this too.

It made me wonder - is steroids the equivalent of makeup for men? And if so, if women woke up as men, would many of them start taking steroid tablets or injections to buff up?

I think most straight guys don't do steroids because most straight men are not vain and prefer to be natural. But women don't want to be natural, and like gay men, they are very vain. Women gladly wear heals, makeup, eyelash extensions, hair extensions, pushup bras, padded bras, girdles, spanx, etc.

So is this type of vain behavior essentially the equivalent to steroids for men? Like what we see in gay men who have more feminine minds?

I was looking at the thumbnail from this video posted in another thread:

And I realized that any time I've seen large numbers of gay guys they are often very disproportionately ripped and roided. Eg. If you go to a nude beach it will almost always be mostly gay guys and you'll see loads that are roided up like this too.

It made me wonder - is steroids the equivalent of makeup for men? And if so, if women woke up as men, would many of them start taking steroid tablets or injections to buff up?

I think most straight guys don't do steroids because most straight men are not vain and prefer to be natural. But women don't want to be natural, and like gay men, they are very vain. Women gladly wear heals, makeup, eyelash extensions, hair extensions, pushup bras, padded bras, girdles, spanx, etc.

So is this type of vain behavior essentially the equivalent to steroids for men? Like what we see in gay men who have more feminine minds?

cuz any guy who wants go show off his body shirtless is gonna be a ripped or roided BB

and BBing tends to be gay as fuck
i'm not really sure which came first, the gayness or BBIng

reason #321938219389 women don't give a shit about gymcels

I am not sure. Probably yes... probably no.

I know a FTM IRL. She works out, maybe does roids, but she's a manlet framecel anyway. But at least she has her leftist clique to boast her ego.

I dont know they'd want to be muscular when they turn into male because females has less muscle mass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back