Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women aren't making first contact or at least leering at you in public, you're an ugly piece of feces

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
In 2019, if you initiate contact with a woman, you're basically a rapist. Better hope you don't get arrested by the police or put on social media and shamed.

Women make first contact. If you're not good looking enough for that, it's over and it will always be over.

Women do the choosing.

It's over for sub6 men.

It honestly sucks that we're essentially the 'product' in this society, I rather kill myself or live in the woods than live another minute in this society.

Im not a rapist :feelsbadman:

It honestly sucks that we're essentially the 'product' in this society, I rather kill myself or live in the woods than live another minute in this society.
Sad shit, man.

My last crush had itiative in making contact, but that still ended by her going after fuckboys instead of becoming my waifu. Chosen for friendzone?..

My last crush had itiative in making contact, but that still ended by her going after fuckboys instead of becoming my waifu. Chosen for friendzone?..

She probably liked you, and it ain't as bad as you think. Your lack of confidence probably killed it for her forcing you into the zone. Unless the gap was staggering between you, and them guys it could have been the difference between keeping oneself up in terms of grooming, and emotional state, and some nominal time in the gym. Don't know your situation, but unless she was super flirty, and had immediate work you could do for her I'm guessing there was some interest in you there. If that is the case then you are a few minor marginal points from being good to go for the next gal within range. Be ready for her dude. Tinder, and utter whoredome as a lifestyle don't necessarily percolate to all of society. There are outliers.

Lol I'm basically I talkless virgin. I don't know any girls at all.

I just can't stop thinking about the clowns on r/tinder and reddit men who "get lucky" with slags.

Once upon a time I was thinking that u should earn love for yourself from girlfriend but now I know if woman dont give u signs u are piece of shit who die in loneliness

In 2019, if you initiate contact with a woman, you're basically a rapist. Better hope you don't get arrested by the police or put on social media and shamed.

Women make first contact. If you're not good looking enough for that, it's over and it will always be over.

Women do the choosing.

Based. If you linger at looking at a woman longer than a nanosecond than you're leering & being "creepy" so to speak.

Welcome to feminism tbh. This is what they wanted.

0UbkH2M.gif

Based. If you linger at looking at a woman longer than a nanosecond than you're leering & being "creepy" so to speak.
Look at them anyway. If they're provoking you as a sexless man with their nearly naked bodies then it's your right to look. You can't walk by homeless people with a hot plate of pizza and expect them not to look or ask for a piece.

a slave cannot choose his master

a slave cannot choose his master

It's not even a joke post. There a new article per day about some PUA or guy approaching women arrested and having his life ruined.

Know your place, slaves.

It's not even a joke post. There a new article per day about some PUA or guy approaching women arrested and having his life ruined.

Know your place, slaves.
really don’t care if some PUA fag gets arrested

This is so true. If women initiate contact in 99% cases something will ensue. If men initiate something in 99% cases she will reject her suitor

Yep, it's a cope with the redpill belief that there is any "proper" way to approach. If a woman wants you, she will make it clear.

Yup. I am ugly.

Wear sunglasses. Keep in mind they can see where your head points but they can't see where your eyes are pointing, so there's some plausible deniability there. Tbh it's rare to get enough sun to wear sunglasses in England but definitely try this in California or Florida.

Look at them anyway. If they're provoking you as a sexless man with their nearly naked bodies then it's your right to look. You can't walk by homeless people with a hot plate of pizza and expect them not to look or ask for a piece.
Exactly. What did they think they were doing when they wore those clothes? Do they seriously expect people to not even look?

Exactly. What did they think they were doing when they wore those clothes? Do they seriously expect people to not even look?
Foids like that make many men on here so uncomfortable that they refuse to leave the house, so it's only right to make them feel uncomfortable back if they want to treat us like trash.

Foids like that make many men on here so uncomfortable that they refuse to leave the house, so it's only right to make them feel uncomfortable back if they want to treat us like trash.

If they are "uncomfortable", they shouldn't dress like a slut. No one is slut-shaming; this is clearly a product of their own insecurity. They are insecure because they attract attention from ugly males, and they would rather ugly males be banned from public spaces.

If I wore the tackiest outfit I could possibly find -- probably a gaudy, ugly combination of Gucci, Off-white, and Versace, I'd also attract attention. And it would be my own fault for looking like a walking robbery. So why are males and foids (especially attractive femoids) held to different standards?

So why are males and foids (especially attractive femoids) held to different standards?
Foids can walk into a restaurant or supermarket in yoga pants and lower butt cheek revealing skirts, but if a man dressed liked that around kids and families he'd be put on the sex offender's list. The only reason I can think we have doubles standards is because there are too many cucks, and the higher t cucks become whiteknights pandering to foids like they can't do anything wrong. Here's a ragefuel thread about cucks wanting a foid school teacher who fucked a 13 year old boy to be given a lesser sentence than what she received, but for a man they'd want him tortured and killed. There is just a lot of misandry and cucked foid worship in our current culture that must be fought against then abolished.

so true, women approaches to chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back