Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women are so sensitive about their weight,why do they get so fat in the first place

B

bcroger

Legend
American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth and are "significantly" more obese than American men,. They are the fattest group of "people" on planet earth. Esp. the sheboons. In fact, 39% of blk men and 40% of Hispanic men are obese, but 56% of sheboons and 49% of Mexician ladies are obese. (Source: https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=70#:~:text=Among Hispanic American women, 78.8,of non-Hispanic white women and https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25#:~:text=African American women have the,women are overweight or obese)

Yet they are hyper sensitive about their weight. This lady complained that her black husband told her to eat healthier because her blood pressure and bpm was too high. I would give the husband credit, but why did he (a fit male) marry that bag of lard anyways? What did he expect? This obese Mexican complained that her doctor told her to lose weight as well.

Last edited:
they are hyper sensitive about their weight. This lady complained that her black husband told her to eat healthier because her blood pressure and bpm was too high. I would give the husband credit, but why did he (a fit male) marry that bag of lard anyways? What did he expect? This obese Mexican complained that her doctor told her to lose weight as well.
BC of feminism and accept muh body meanwhile theyd never showcase a fat man on vogue

Because they are women.

Because they are women.
no-duh-why-didnt-i.gif

Lack of self control and the body positivity movement, and the rise of hypergamy and simps means woman don’t have to take care of themselves to get a man.

Foids are a protected class- as such, they can get away with anything.

Foids are a protected class- as such, they can get away with anything.
In fact, if a fat foid bullies you for your weight, you have to let it slide or complement them on their weight. For example, I heard this fat sheboon tell this Asian (Asian American) lady “we need to Americanize you and feed you” . The Asian said “well actually I’m trying to lose a bit of weight” About a few days lady later. The blk lady said “you need to get Americanized and eat more. Its like you don't want to be Americanized.” Another time, the same blk lady told me "eat some breakfast pizza" I told her, "no thanks i'm trying to lose weight." (I was 171 lbs at the time and wanted to cut down to 162 lbs) . Another day she asked another employee if they wanted some cookies in the office kitchen and then said "I'm not going to tell John about the Cookies, he's trying to lose weight" to make fun of me. Of course neither of us said anything back in response because if we did she would contact the FBI, and then the FBI, attorney general and department of justice would open an investigation on us and charge us with hate crime, attempted insurrection, racism, Russian collusion, harassment and attempted murder.

because they love shoveling shit down their fat gullet and have no self control

it helps them feel less sad when chad dumps them for another slut

Say what you want about fat men, but , generally speaking , they could take a few jokes over their weight. They also don't join some "fat acceptance movement"

I can't imagine being hypersensitive over something that is 100% in your control. Thats like being sensitive or your red shirt but still wear it 100% of the time.

Retards

Lack of self control and the body positivity movement, and the rise of hypergamy and simps means woman don’t have to take care of themselves to get a man.

This is why I make so many fat foid threads. I know that it hurts "incel tears" the most. They mostly laugh at the other threads, but I know some fat Reddit foid is secretly hurt by what I say.

I'm attracted to fat girls

I'd happily drill a 200 lbs Caucasian 20 yo e girl in every single hole, multiple times a day.

View attachment 803590
You are looking at 1% of obese women. Plus she is wearing make up, sexy clothes etc. Go to a Walmart in Louisiana, West Virginia or Texas to see how the majority of obese women look like.

In fact , compare how people look in a Mcdonalds or Walmart in Louisiana, West Virginia or Texas to how people look like in a fish market in Norway or Croatia (where only about 30% of people are overweight or obese) on average. Both are developed regions of the world. 99% of the worlds population would claim that the people in a European Fish market look better and the other 1% who claim that people in a Southern American Walmart or McDonalds look better are American "fat acceptance" libtards who are lying.

Basically this, thats why women in general are not taken seriously when they give their opinion
"women in general are not taken seriously when they give their opinion"

Sadly, they are usually taken too seriously

Bcuz they know that they can get laid even If they are fat and ugly, so why even bother to do something.

Bcuz they know that they can get laid even If they are fat and ugly, so why even bother to do something.
True, but the vast majority of obese women I see are with other obese or overweight men. At least when it comes to marriage.

It makes me happy inside

Even those fat cunts will have absolutely no problem to get any simp normies. That's the reason. Simple as.

Even those fat cunts will have absolutely no problem to get any simp normies. That's the reason. Simple as.
True, but the vast majority of obese women I see are with other obese or overweight men. At least when it comes to marriage. I mean, in the long run they won't get a quality man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back