Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women are smart, how is it possible that no woman has ever produced real literature?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Don't bother mentioning To kill a mocking bird, pride and prejudice and other crappy literature. I'm talking about novels which are worthy of your time such as War and Peace, The Lord of the Rings and other works of male genius.

lol some of those are g00d. harry potter series was gr8. wymen are actually pretty g00d @ the arts

1/10 women cope with arts :feelshaha:

Bullshit. Harry Potter is good af.

Women are not smart. They have never produced great works of art, literature, music, mathematics, science, engineering, business, philosophy, politics, economics, or any subject at all. They are sheep in human form.

Women are not smart. They have never produced great works of art, literature, music, mathematics, science, engineering, business, philosophy, politics, economics, or any subject at all. They are sheep in human form.

Frankenstein was written by women and it kick started the science fiction genera.

Asking the real questions here :feelsthink:

Women are not smart. They have never produced great works of art, literature, music, mathematics, science, engineering, business, philosophy, politics, economics, or any subject at all. They are holes in human form.

Frankenstein was written by women and it kick started the science fiction genera.
There were sci-fi stories way before Frankenstein.

There were sci-fi stories way before Frankenstein.
Yeah , you are right. But it created the whole mad scientist trope , and because of that we have HOUHEIN KYOUMA!sonofabitchie

Last edited:
Harry Potter is only good if you see what funny sentences you get if you replace “wand” with “penis”.

Bullshit. Harry Potter is good af.
:soy::soy::soy:

It has an interesting plot but it's nowhere near as good when you compare it to the classics. Also author is a retarded bitch who changes the canon to appease certain groups of people.

The only good book written by a woman is a children’s book. Fitting.

Harry Potter is only good if you see what funny sentences you get if you replace “wand” with “penis”.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If you mean that no woman has ever wrote a significant piece of non-fiction literature, then yes. I consider fantasy stuff and "teen fiction" insignificant.

Brb making a thread on teen fiction.

No women literature is even close to the level of Ivan Bunin, Dostoevsky, Tolstoi, Gogol and Pushkin. No women composer even gets 1000 miles near the level of Tchaikovsky and Shostakovich.

No women literature is even close to the level of Ivan Bunin, Dostoevsky, Tolstoi, Gogol and Pushkin. No women composer even gets 1000 miles near the level of Tchaikovsky and Shostakovich.
Lol there are women composers? I listened to classic music and I doubt I ever heard anything composed by a woman.

Harry Potter is the GOAT story ever told dude.

Don't bother mentioning To kill a mocking bird, pride and prejudice and other crappy literature. I'm talking about novels which are worthy of your time such as War and Peace, The Lord of the Rings and other works of male genius.
They are rare. Virginia Woolfe is quite good. But it's not for my taste.

If females are smart, why do they fall for men like Ted Bundy?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back