Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If whites are so superior

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Why do they have
Recessive genes,
So many pedophiles,
So many cuckholds,
So many depraved serial killers?

Idk man

Racecoping is retarded.

I'm white and it's over me

Funny thing is whites are a minority on the planet. I dunno man. It just seems like through history the rest of humanity has bent over for us.

As @FastBananaCEO said before, it's not race privilege, it's LOOKS privilege.

Funny thing is whites are a minority on the planet. I dunno man. It just seems like through history the rest of humanity has bent over for us.

Because if they didnt you'd kill them

Your knowledge of history is very limited then.

>recessive genes
not sure the answer but probably related to genetics
>so many pedos
define pedophilia
>cuckolds
jews subversion
>serial killers
name some

Thargamos (Thor)

And what am I missing? When were whites ever enslaved en masse by a group they outnumbered? Or any group for that matter?

Ever heard of Genghis Khan? The Mongols pretty much ravaged eastern and central Europe, eliminating vast numbers of the population.

Why do they have
Recessive genes,
So many pedophiles,
So many cuckholds,
So many depraved serial killers?

Idk man
Cuz white countries are the most degenerate shitholes that drives men to those things.

tell that to the JBW copers.
Cuz white countries are the most degenerate shitholes that drives men to those things.
its all because of white women. White woman is the most degenerate thing of our time, all the things op mentioned exist in all races, some things even more among some races.

The world lost ww2

Lol a higher percentage of blacks are serial killers and pedophiles compared to whites