Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we're suppose to be in favour of the buffalo shooter then I quit

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
That man is a monster and he took innocent lives for no reason , he deserves to fry

and if this makes me a cuck or a faggot then you can ban me right now because i don't care

get the fuck out of here you normalfag cucked soy

I agree with you. I looked at the vid, and something about it just made me say this ain't it.

I agree with you. I looked at the vid, and something about it just made me say this ain't it.

"Ain't" indeed. Your language is noted.

That man is a monster and he took innocent lives for no reason , he deserves to fry

and if this makes me a cuck or a faggot then you can ban me right now because i don't care
:feelsaww: you on the wrong forum champion.

U must be a nigger:feelshmm:

Infiltrator moralfag, why do you care about people dying who probably loathe your very existence?

Oh noesss muh innocent lives :soy::soy::soy: of random nogs and foids who wouldnt give a flying fuck if you were the one dying, let alone the daily misery of ostracization that we've endured for years, that no one has given a single shit about. Fuck them, why do you care? The only reason to care is if youre a bluepilled cuck who still thinks this world is cushy fairy tale of hugs and cuddles.

Fuck off to another forum then if you're such a virtue-signaling moral fag. good riddance.

Last edited:
It's called having a differing opinion. Noone is forcing you to support the shooter or not.

I personally find all violence abhorrent, but noone's swaying anyone to either side.

Those people were not innocent. Why do you have so much empathy as an incel?

go back to reddit you would fit in right there
He's either a LARPer or simp given his recent story about wasting his life savings simping for some whore.

So yeah Reddit would be perfect for him

The """""""""""innocent"""""""""" lives mantra is a brainlet normie platitude. Apparently if you get shot by an ER, you automatically become an innocent angel. How the fuck do we know if they're innocent? Not only can I never know if they were innocent by my own moral standards, but even by normie's own standards. What if one of them was a criminal or thug or LE RAPIST or LE PEDO ( Shocked Reddit gasps )?

That being said, the venue and the manifesto are the real issue here. He was a Stormfront cuck who wanted to shoot blacks as a message against plummeting white birthrates, without caring what their ideology is, if they're incels or not, etc etc, and he shot a supermarket so there's not much of a common denominator other than them being black.

As an incel whose enemies are foids and normies, I don't support it. Going ER against disgusting school bullies and foids a-la Lanza/Cho or Sororities and parties is incredibly based on the other hand.

He's either a LARPer or simp given his recent story about wasting his life savings simping for some whore.

He’s the most bluepilled person on this forum

It’s ok for us to have different opinions, just because many here are glad the shooting happened doesn’t mean you need to be. I think shootings and violence is dumb for the most part. I just don’t virtue signal and pretend to be sad for people I didn’t even know.

Oh noesss muh innocent lives :soy::soy::soy: of random nogs and foids who wouldnt give a flying fuck if you were the one dying, let alone the daily misery of ostracization that we've endured for years, that no one has given a single shit about. Fuck them, why do you care? The only reason to care is if youre a bluepilled cuck who still thinks this world is cushy fairy tale of hugs and cuddles.

Fuck off to another forum then if you're such a virtue-signaling moral fag. good riddance.
The """""""""""innocent"""""""""" lives mantra is a brainlet normie platitude. Apparently if you get shot by an ER, you automatically become an innocent angel. How the fuck do we know if they're innocent? Not only can I never know if they were innocent by my own moral standards, but even by normie's own standards. What if one of them was a criminal or thug or LE RAPIST or LE PEDO ( Shocked Reddit gasps )?

That being said, the venue and the manifesto are the real issue here. He was a Stormfront cuck who wanted to shoot blacks as a message against plummeting white birthrates, without caring what their ideology is, if they're incels or not, etc etc, and he shot a supermarket so there's not much of a common denominator other than them being black.

As an incel whose enemies are foids and normies, I don't support it. Going ER against disgusting school bullies and foids a-la Lanza/Cho or Sororities and parties is incredibly based on the other hand.

then i guess i don't belong here

It’s ok for us to have different opinions, just because many here are glad the shooting happened doesn’t mean you need to be. I think shootings and violence is dumb for the most part. I just don’t virtue signal and pretend to be sad for people I didn’t even know.
Same. Obviously I think what he did was wrong, but I’m not some virtue signalling faggot who needs to let everyone know how much I care about the victims. Let’s be honest, random people on the internet don’t actually care. They just say they do to let everyone know how much of a good person they are. The truth is this shooting didn’t affect my life in any way and therefore I don’t give a shit.

then i guess i don't belong here
Well I'm also against harming actual innocents or mistreating anyone who would be empathetic toward me, which isn't true for most normies and women, but as I said, in this case the fact that he was a massive foid worshipping cuck who shot up mostly low status dregs in a supermarket and for all the wrong reasons means that I'm not going to support him.

Fuck off faggot cuck

Go fuck yourself edgelord.

I assume you hold a balanced viewpoint of such situations, neither favoring NT livelihood nor misguided aims.

I don't care ngl shooter was a low IQ cuck but I think many sexhavers died in the process:feelsLightsaber:

the guy killed niggers which i like
but he's a faggot so i dont like him as a person

You don't HAVE to be in favor of anyone retard.
This is a free speech site, you can say what ever you want or hold what ever opinion as long as you're not promoting faggatory or pedophilia.:feelsjuice:

NT trash and foids were taken out, nothing of value was lost. I have no sympathy.

if thats a thing then yes i will
Click on your username in the upper right corner, a "disable account" option is available if you want your account deleted.

Don't let your frustration influence you to make wrong choices.
To be an incel and be on this forum you don't need to support a shooting that doesn't even have anything to do with inceldom.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Killing random people is not based.

You cannot expect empathy from autists and aspies that this forum is infested by.

go back to reddit you would fit in right there
Joined in not even a month ago and glowing as bright as a star. ITfiltrator, fed, or retarded fakecel? JFL at supporting killing random people.

Last edited:
Oh noesss muh innocent lives :soy::soy::soy: of random nogs and foids who wouldnt give a flying fuck if you were the one dying, let alone the daily misery of ostracization that we've endured for years, that no one has given a single shit about. Fuck them

based

The alt-right CIA psyop has increasingly infiltrated this community since it began.

it was a false flag, either paid actors or he was coerced by feds online

Shut up moralfag soycuck. This man is a saint in my book. Low iq baboons are a cancer to the west.

it was a false flag, either paid actors or he was coerced by feds online
9CD829C9 8B0C 446D 82C0 F6F6090764F9

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back