Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we're not entitled to sex...

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why are holes entitled to abortions and birth control?

because they are entitled to sex, duh

when they say incels aren't entitled to sex, they are REFERRING SPECIFICALLY TO INCELS, NOT TO PEOPLE IN GENERAL

Why are holes entitled to anything?????????

Women are queens and are entitled to murdering babies

It's her body

Attachments

• abortion.webm
    711.4 KB
  • abortion 2.webm
    896.5 KB
Humans aren't entitled to Oxygen. We just breathe it without its consent.

A more apt analogy is: if we're not entitled to murder, then why are they entitled to abortions?

Because "muh weaker sex need special treatment"

Only women are allowed to kill babies.

If my own child was helplessly attached to my body and needed my help to survive for nine months, I certainly wouldn't have him sliced up like a Thanksgiving turkey and carved from my body. You don't have the right to your child's body. It's a separate human being from you. I can't understand this argument at all.

Stop giving these retards attention. They want this back and forth drama.
I like triggering them, nothing they say offends me.

Because what if Chad isn't in the mood to use a condom? Have you thought about that, poor females :soy:

Low IQ, OP. Foids are entitled to those things. The correct rhetoric is that men are entitled to sex because:

a) a sexless life is inhumane
b) there are countless benefits to having sex, including resistance to disease and a decreased mortality rate
c) just out of plain, easy logic you can assert that everyone should have the experience of sex

normshits disagree with this but humanity is ignorant and a cesspool of illogical thought

My BoDy My ChOiCe InKwElL

Based
Low IQ, OP. Foids are entitled to those things. The correct rhetoric is that men are entitled to sex because:

a) a sexless life is inhumane
b) there are countless benefits to having sex, including resistance to disease and a decreased mortality rate
c) just out of plain, easy logic you can assert that everyone should have the experience of sex

normshits disagree with this but humanity is ignorant and a cesspool of illogical thought
That's absolutely true!

However we are genetic mistakes. We may not like what's happening tbh but we have to accept it as we aren't meant to breed. Otherwise out kids would be ugly

DFABDE5F 3948 41C3 A386 34EB8AD556F5

ScreamingHippy is another normshit fuming pile of shit who wants to spread the disillusion that you're not entitled to sex lmao, but like the person says sex is VITAL

ScreamingHippy participates on discussions on incel subs on reddit.

I think he was being ironic in the same way that soys say that incels aren't entitled to sex whenever they complain, but the rage inducing part is that the foid that replied to him didn't get this irony and insisted that she was entitled to sex.

abortion is a sacrifice to satan