Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If we were in 2010,maybe I could've believed this. But saying shit like this today is just retarded

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200515 011749

:redpill::redpill::redpill: Just hit the gym bro:feels::feels::feels:

90% CAN BECOME CHAD??? DELUSION! What knuckle dragging retard thinks this jfl

:redpill::redpill::redpill: Just hit the gym bro:feels::feels::feels:
It's probably the best bluepilled/PUA advice and the only way to actually increase your looks without surgery. But saying that 90% of people can become hot just with that is delusional. Gym can do some good stuff, but if you're short, or you have shitty bones, or just an ugly face, gym won't really fix that

Looks like we're the minority boyos, thoses who hates on us are intolerant and are closed minded biggots. :feelsokman:

28" waist and still incel btw

^^^ IT CUCKS WONT TOUCH THIS

90% CAN BECOME CHAD??? DELUSION! What knuckle dragging retard thinks this jfl
Could be a foid. This is basically how things are for foids, as long as they have good hygiene and are in shape they will have hundreds to thousands of orbiters.

Could be a foid. This is basically how things are for foids, as long as they have good hygiene and are in shape they will have hundreds to thousands of orbiters.
yeah fakeup=ez mode

How can someone be so retarded?

I've been gymcelling for a while. I can't wait to reach my peak physique and still be invisible to women. I might need to think some way to register those facts to attach to my eventual suicide note.

I'm doing this SOLELY to "check" gymming off my "to-do" list of things I tried to get laid/to get women's attention before I die. The next thing will be surgeries, I even booked a doctor before the pandemic.

Last edited:
I hate retards whose solution to everything is the gym. My bones are fucked up making it impossible for me to put on muscle.

Well 90% of foid population would look at least serviceable if they took care of their bodies. By not eating like a whale.

This is the problem with normies. For them being fit is an achievement. For me it's the bare minimum