Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If we were high enough on the social hierarchy, the vast majority of us would be promiscuous.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35239
  • Start date
Deleted member 35239

Deleted member 35239

Lux Et Veritas
-
The issue of cheating and promiscuity is tied to human nature itself, and while more frequent in females, men with the power and opportunities will act that way too. Demanding monogamy and exclusivity is, in part, a byproduct of our fear of being deprived and tossed aside. A fear that doesn't exist when you're viewed as overwhelmingly attractive by virtually everyone. In this scenario also, because people's perceived value of you is so high, their fear of losing you likely is too, and the chance of them stepping outside the relationship becomes significantly minimized with proper reinforcement.

But even then, our values shift, and desires change as we fulfill them. It's never truly enough. Eventually people get tired of the beautiful, loving wife, the german shepherd and the mansion. We seek endless expansion by our very nature, because in hunter-gatherer times stillness meant death, if true fulfillment came easily we wouldn't have made the internet or went to war, built upon and expanded our nations beyond what was necessary.

Applying these facts to modern relationships, women are now in a position of higher social value. We unfortunately can't resort to barbarity anymore like our ancestors, because we enabled them to be equal to us. So most physical and verbal threats to keep them in line are now empty. The dating landscape has vastly expanded to encompass almost the entire world. This being the case, women are now in possession of power equal or greater then men, and virtually unlimited prospects (opportunities).

Of course their sluts.

I wouldn't have been. I would have gotten a GF with my interests and then I would have given her everything. I was quite a people pleaser/nice person before this here, my parents raised me as such (being polite/respectful to others) and with no evidence to the contrary I would have never rejected their education/principles. I would be the worthless simp they raised me as if I had gotten the positivity they claimed I would get (which you get as a good-looking man). I would have never questioned their teachings.

Im not sure, with my current brain even if i somehow become a desirable man i wouldn't chase after every girl. For me we both would be loyal to each other and if she cheats she would be dead to me, no second chances.

Someone told me in school, "The main reason some people are into monogamy is they're afraid that if they lose their partner they won't be able to get another one."

I never replied, but I've always believed him.

Someone told me in school, "The main reason some people are into monogamy is they're afraid that if they lose their partner they won't be able to get another one."

I never replied, but I've always believed him.
Men are also very territorial and possessive, i know i am at least.

"Just backstab your life partner for sex bro"
Have you tried having integrity, ideals and convictions bro? :dab::dab::dab:

When I was teen and early 20s, idk. Back then I wanted a wife. Now I don't and would probably try to leisuremaxx with my wealth and use it to get easy pussy.

Eventually people get tired of the beautiful, loving wife, the german shepherd and the mansion.
?? People didn't seem to get tired of it half a century ago? Nowadays younglings are glued to their phone screens and spoon-fed with degeneracy on a daily basis. Yeah no wonder their worldview is skewed when they reach teenage years and eventually adulthood. Their impressionable minds have been poisoned practically from birth.

"Just backstab your life partner for sex bro"
Have you tried having integrity, ideals and convictions bro? :dab::dab::dab:
Cheating on your foid increases your value in her eyes.

Don't care :dab::dab::dab:
Me neither (I have low sex drive).
But not caring about how she thinks of you means not caring about betraying your "life partner" as well.

If you aren’t using your IQ to engineer foids, it’s a waste IMO

i am a massive hypocrite and overall not very good person, so yes

Me neither (I have low sex drive).
But not caring about how she thinks of you means not caring about betraying your "life partner" as well.
Yes I don't care if she gets tingles from me cheating. If that makes me lesser in her eyes, then holy fuck did I make a grave mistake in taking this woman as my wife.

Yes I don't care if she gets tingles from me cheating. If that makes me lesser in her eyes, then holy fuck did I make a grave mistake in taking this woman as my wife.
But AWALT.

When I was teen and early 20s, idk. Back then I wanted a wife. Now I don't and would probably try to leisuremaxx with my wealth and use it to get easy pussy.
This tbh. Give me enough money and I will use it to buy a JB harem. JFL at thinking w*men can provide the intimacy you desire.

This tbh. Give me enough money and I will use it to buy a JB harem. JFL at thinking w*men can provide the intimacy you desire.
I am but a clown on the stage called life.

I wouldn't have been. I would have gotten a GF with my interests and then I would have given her everything. I was quite a people pleaser/nice person before this here, my parents raised me as such (being polite/respectful to others) and with no evidence to the contrary I would have never rejected their education/principles. I would be the worthless simp they raised me as if I had gotten the positivity they claimed I would get (which you get as a good-looking man). I would have never questioned their teachings.
She's not yours. Only your turn

after you lose her you would be jaded.

only way is to move her away from degenerate cities.

Same. I was raised for a world that no longer exists.

The issue of cheating and promiscuity is tied to human nature itself, and while more frequent in females, men with the power and opportunities will act that way too. Demanding monogamy and exclusivity is, in part, a byproduct of our fear of being deprived and tossed aside. A fear that doesn't exist when you're viewed as overwhelmingly attractive by virtually everyone. In this scenario also, because people's perceived value of you is so high, their fear of losing you likely is too, and the chance of them stepping outside the relationship becomes significantly minimized with proper reinforcement.

But even then, our values shift, and desires change as we fulfill them. It's never truly enough. Eventually people get tired of the beautiful, loving wife, the german shepherd and the mansion. We seek endless expansion by our very nature, because in hunter-gatherer times stillness meant death, if true fulfillment came easily we wouldn't have made the internet or went to war, built upon and expanded our nations beyond what was necessary.

Applying these facts to modern relationships, women are now in a position of higher social value. We unfortunately can't resort to barbarity anymore like our ancestors, because we enabled them to be equal to us. So most physical and verbal threats to keep them in line are now empty. The dating landscape has vastly expanded to encompass almost the entire world. This being the case, women are now in possession of power equal or greater then men, and virtually unlimited prospects (opportunities).

Of course their sluts.
I guess, I’m not sure though

This, the person I am now after being black pilled is not the person I was before

I'd have had no problem marrying and settling down with one woman in a committed relationships had I experienced the world that my parents described to me, I'd have had no problem waiting till marriage to lose my virginity with her, etc

As you said, I would have never question my parents teachings had reality actually reflected what they taught

Im so tired of this cuckcels