Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If we used our penises in ways God intended

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If we used our penis in ways God intended-- I think it is fair to conjecture that our jizz is ultimately a weapon, because procreation is a weapon: a weapon that can have effects for a generation. Procreation is a racial holy war to see which race God loves best. And a sign of God's love is complete and utter self-confidence. You know God loves you because you are totally confident that you think you are a good person that deserves it. I bet they even feel ENTITLED TO IT. Like obviously I'm going to heaven because I believe in God. THE RIGHT GOD. I know it because of MY faith.

This is why faith is insane. What faith is, is a complete delusion to a commitment that makes no sense. It's a complete and utter commitment to your own pride. You only have faith if you have complete confidence in yourself and what you believe in.

This is why Chad becomes a born again Christian, he evolved beyond his simple self beliefs on Earth, to a plane of an existence that will last him upon the Heavenly Gates of Eternity. He just had convenient timing where he got to SOW ALL HIS WILD OATS IN COLLEGE while conservaucks are out there religionmaxxing coping with their own holiness.

Last edited:
If i got to use my penis at all, All i get to do is piss with it or make it splooge with my hand, Its not a satisfying life when i cannot enter the mighty coochies of the world and are denied SEX!

At this point we should make every pfp amelia cheungs father lol. We should start a trend where we all make accouts with amelia cheungs father and say the most heinous shit lol

hot anime girls

If only.... :feelsrope:

At this point we should make every pfp amelia cheungs father lol. We should start a trend where we all make accouts with amelia cheungs father and say the most heinous shit lol
Did we find his social media?

to my knowledge. We need to find his name

If we used our penis in ways God intended-- I think it is fair to conjecture that our jizz is ultimately a weapon, because procreation is a weapon: a weapon that can have effects for a generation. Procreation is a racial holy war to see which race God loves best. And a sign of God's love is complete and utter self-confidence. You know God loves you because you are totally confident that you think you are a good person that deserves it. I bet they even feel ENTITLED TO IT. Like obviously I'm going to heaven because I believe in God. THE RIGHT GOD. I know it because of MY faith.

This is why faith is insane. What faith is, is a complete delusion to a commitment that makes no sense. It's a complete and utter commitment to your own pride. You only have faith if you have complete confidence in yourself and what you believe in.

This is why Chad becomes a born again Christian, he evolved beyond his simple self beliefs on Earth, to a plane of an existence that will last him upon the Heavenly Gates of Eternity. He just had convenient timing where he got to SOW ALL HIS WILD OATS IN COLLEGE while conservaucks are out there religionmaxxing coping with their own holiness.
Is your new pfp the guy that paid for his kids

I don't even know the full lore lol. Because the threads have been privated for god knows what reason

If you aren't chad and try to cope with religion you just end up feeling like a cuck.

I have that the thing is none of the vids are playing

Procreation is a racial holy war to see which race God loves best
Are you saying that God loves blacks, Muslims and Latinos most? Because these are the only races that aren't currently dying out.

Are you saying that God loves blacks, Muslims and Latinos most? Because these are the only races that aren't currently dying out.
I think God loves people who breed and are in total confidence with their own delusions the most.

What God hates most are spineless intellectuals-- who are meek not out of a sense of devotion to a higher power, but to simply get along and avoid conflict.

I think God loves people who breed and are in total confidence with their own delusions the most.

What God hates most are spineless intellectuals-- who are meek not out of a sense of devotion to a higher power, but to simply get along and avoid conflict.
Fair. I think that God is a total faggot.

Fair. I think that God is a total faggot.
god hates fags but loves chad so he's a fag but a closeted one-- the kind of fag that only likes straight dudes