Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we got gfs

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
We would work harder to be good bfs than normalfags because normalfags take relations for granted as a normal part of life but for us a gf is a once in a lifetime chance.

Okay we have no experience but normalfags say success is 90% effort

But yet girls only chase chad

Regardless of the effort you put in, if you are a incel you will always lose at everything in life.

I'm scared of asking femoids out now because i think I become cucked and too attached to them.

I missed the whole teenage romance thing, so yeah....

But chad always wins, so i need surgery or something so the roastie GF becomes disposable and not me.

if any incel got a girlfriend they would get cheated on and left. same for normies and chadlites. lol if you're not chad and talking about having a girlfriend

Nahhhh, friend. If you're a cold and distant the girl, it's hard to keep her around.

its fucking over regardless

if any incel got a girlfriend they would get cheated on and left. same for normies and chadlites. lol if you're not chad and talking about having a girlfriend

5/10 can get a loyal GF if they are lucky tbh.
But idd most women will cheat on you with Chad.

Femoids trigger him

Femoids trigger him