Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we ever get a god like power to destroy half of the world. Would they understand us?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm thinking if we ever did such a thing... Would they get to the point where they would remorse for what they did to us since the starting of our species?
The only way those outside of inceldom who could understand is if we brutally end it all for them. Years of oppression. "We used hate believed hate to be our savior, we left all the problems on the "manlets, ugly, obese and non attractive men" and all men in general. In return those devils were born to return the hate we gave it"

Last edited:
Didn't read but where's the spoiler warning nigga :feelsohgod:

They probably understand us already, it is just that they whether don't want to think about it (it doesn't affect them so way, on top of that ugly people convey distrust), or don't want to express it, or don't want to accept it
people usually believe any shit they are told, look at the medical industry deceptions, different religions, somebody must be wrong

Spoiler command so niggas aren't spoiled, like u are saying
63dca735-04c3-492b-b7a4-706309f3cc4e-jpeg.429650

cb9335f1-b3f2-49c2-a27a-18f23c501db4-jpeg.429651

They probably understand us already, it is just that they whether don't want to think about it (it doesn't affect them so way, on top of that ugly people convey distrust), or don't want to express it, or don't want to accept it
people usually believe any shit they are told, look at the medical industry deceptions, different religions, somebody must be wrong
Yeah until it all comes crashing to them

No highly doubt it but the satisfaction of humiliating them would be worth it

They would pretend to feel remorse just because their lives depend on it. NPCs are not programmed to feel empathy and be honest.

I'm thinking if we ever did such a thing... Would they get to the point where they would remorse for what they did to us since the starting of our species?
The only way those outside of inceldom who could understand is if we brutally end it all for them. Years of oppression. "We used hate believed hate to be our savior, we left all the problems on the "manlets, ugly, obese and non attractive men" and all men in general. In return those devils were born to return the hate we gave it"
Lifefuel, the imbeciles currently running the global insane asylum of earth are doing a pretty good job already destroying human civilization across the globe with their mentally deranged notions of progressivism by their own constantly displayed ineptitude, we literally don't have to do anything other than load up on popcorn, refreshments, and find a nice cozy couch to sit in watching it all go down. When you meddle with human nature too much to the point of absolute destruction natural consequences are unavoidable and inevitable, currently they're trying to pretend that they're above consequences, but that arrogance of theirs will fade pretty quickly in the coming years, which is why many of them are currently anxious scared shitless, they're running out of ideas for managerial containment concerning the levers of power to control the population, it's becoming increasingly obvious to them that if they ever lose power the vast majority of the world's population will hunt them down scalping them to claim their heads.

Just keep watching and enjoy the show, I know that I do.

Last edited:
They would just try to find a way to abuse you or stop you from using it.
Just keep watching and enjoy the show, I know that I do.
Cope. You're in the show and the public laughs at you, and at all of us. We're the clowns that are mocked. The worst thing to do is to pretend we enjoy or chose to be there. We didn't. Never began.

Last edited:
They would just try to find a way to abuse you or stop you from using it.
In that situation you would have god like powers. Not very likely for them to take you out. They would try to resist but would eventually submit to you out of fear.