Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we ever get a foid president...

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Either this upcoming election next year or beyond, I'm gonna seriously leave the states and move east.

Feminists, normies, and fags will eat us all alive under a foid president.

cope just like thousands of lefties in 2016

I want to emigrate but won’t be able to for some time, so if we get a foid President Then I’ll probably just protest tyranny like everyone did in 2016.

Or I’ll just rope.

But I wonder how cucks will react. I wonder if they will still claim “patriarchy”.

What if that demorcat fag becomes the president? You know that mayor or something who is an actual faggot?

But I wonder how cucks will react. I wonder if they will still claim “patriarchy”.
Of course, American foids can get men imprisoned for life for false rape claims yet they still call the west a "rape culture".

Don’t worry, a foid Presidency would result in civil war that the right would win.. I just can’t picture a leftist foid administration NOT overreaching and trying to shepherd us further into post history. Especially not a “foid of color” President

A colorful hole President might actually be a good thing in this respect.

I thing the united states would have a female president before 2050 it's very plausible. But all the men would be like cucks even politicians of right wing , all the ppl less us will virtue signaling about that "achievement of progress" in the west...