Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW if we could somehow look good shirtless would this be enough to attract foid attention on Tindr w/ face covered?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
A bad face could put off a foid from saying yes on Tindr, but what if you just cover face?

She might find that mysterious and think you're just trying to protect your privacy from coworkers and stuff, rather than be ugly.

She'll find out when you actually meet up, but maybe by then if she's gone to the trouble of arranging a meetup she'll go through with it because she wants sex? *shrug*

Same w/ height: she might pre-reject short men who are obviously short in pics but maybe not if you just somehow make it seem like you're tall: she'll be disgusted when she meets you and finds out you're short, but at that point she has invested time and wants her pussy pounded so maybe she'll at least fuck you one time before she ignores you thereafter for possibly-tall guys?

This would require I think chiseled 8packs/10packs like John Morrison though

I've never been able to pull anything like that off but I always wonder if I could if tha twould be enough to get my foot in the door for a horny Becky

you probably could get some ugly foid

Only reason it would is because they would just assume the rest of you looks just as good. They would probably walk away if they saw you are ugly irl.

She'll find out when you actually meet up, but maybe by then if she's gone to the trouble of arranging a meetup she'll go through with it because she wants sex? *shrug*
just lol and no.

Just wait until it's Halloween and put on a mask theory

No, the moment they see your face it'll all fall apart, they will DEMAND to see your face & assume it's Chad until they do see it, it'll eat away at them like an itch, SHOW ME YOUR FACE!!!!

doesn't work much. we have a lot of ugly gymcels on here, it doesn't help at all. maybe if you're atleast 6'0 though.

The effort-reward of gymcelling is so fucking bad.
It's totally not worth it.

You might get someone with a good body and good hair only, but being short is a death sentence, even I feel disgusted by manlets (no offense)

you probably could get some ugly foid
plz define ugly because I am trying to be openminded about thicc chubby shortstacks obsessed with Chad lately
3337338%20-%20Dude-Doodle-Do%20Sadie_Miller%20Steven_Quartz_Universe%20Steven_Universe.jpg

I have this fantasy in my head like even if she hates me and wants chad's dick, if I can just dick her a couple times her body will rewrite her brain to love me

Only reason it would is because they would just assume the rest of you looks just as good. They would probably walk away if they saw you are ugly irl.

but what if she already paid cab fare to meet me someplace? maybe figures "I'm hungry, may as well eat dinner w/ this guy to be polite"

Just wait until it's Halloween and put on a mask theory

TBH

Braun-Strowman-Bray-Wyatt-Money-in-the-Bank.png

No, the moment they see your face it'll all fall apart,
they will DEMAND to see your face & assume it's Chad until they do see it,
it'll eat away at them like an itch, SHOW ME YOUR FACE!!!!

I feel like among the 1% of "fursuit that looks like female animal" wearers who are foids there might be a 1% minority willing to fuck male fursuiters w/o requiring unmasking, so I am going for 1/10,000 female fursuit odds here

unless maybe we find ways to be more efficient about it?

being short is a death sentence, even I feel disgusted by manlets (no offense)

I think you are wrong because I remember an anecdote in one of Pavel Tsatsouline's books where he talks about hanging from bars to decompress spine

He mentions knowing a short guy who did this and whose wife would hang from his legs to add decompression weight

IE she married him despite being short

o4tkxgxze0n51.jpg

obviously these are 0.1% unicorns though

End and lock thread right now theory.
we should actually experiment with going on tinder though TBH think 99% of us are too high-inhib / depressed to attempt it because we're 99% conident of failure and wasted time

plz define ugly because I am trying to be openminded about thicc chubby shortstacks obsessed with Chad lately
3337338%20-%20Dude-Doodle-Do%20Sadie_Miller%20Steven_Quartz_Universe%20Steven_Universe.jpg

I have this fantasy in my head like even if she hates me and wants chad's dick, if I can just dick her a couple times her body will rewrite her brain to love me

but what if she already paid cab fare to meet me someplace? maybe figures "I'm hungry, may as well eat dinner w/ this guy to be polite"

TBH

I feel like among the 1% of "fursuit that looks like female animal" wearers who are foids there might be a 1% minority willing to fuck male fursuiters w/o requiring unmasking, so I am going for 1/10,000 female fursuit odds here

I think you are wrong because I remember an anecdote in one of Pavel Tsatsouline's books where he talks about hanging from bars to decompress spine

He mentions knowing a short guy who did this and whose wife would hang from his legs to add decompression weight

o4tkxgxze0n51.jpg

Tell Colvin to try then he has the body for it @Colvin76

Though I doubt any foids will meet without seeing your face first.

John Morrison , I used to follow the wwe

we should actually experiment with going on tinder though TBH think 99% of us are too high-inhib / depressed to attempt it because we're 99% conident of failure and wasted time
JFL I'm a framecel myself, mogs me if you can ascend in a balaclava wtf bro..

roids prob aren't necessary to build some decent ab muscle and use up our body fat stores
Decent ab muscle is not enough. Whores want muscular bodies not a twig with abs. Ive been gymceling for 2 years and im still a skinny twig so roids are the only option for most people. Except if u got the genetics
Stereoids don't impact bone width, low IQ just rope to improve IQ theory.
Just be an autistic nigger who doesnt understand sarcasm theory

Decent ab muscle is not enough. Whores want muscular bodies not a twig with abs. Ive been gymceling for 2 years and im still a skinny twig so roids are the only option for most people. Except if u got the genetics

Just be an autistic nigger who doesnt understand sarcasm theory

Im a gymcel and I tel you its a bad idea. You will just get ghosted after writing with her for months and if you dont show face before a meeting it will just be cringe and she would never talk to you again (I have never seen a foid wanting to meet without seeing face or knowing your height anyway)

Your best bet is to show your ugly face from the beginning. If they know your worst trait, it can only go upwards from there on. Also you wont loose time and get hurt if you connect with a foid and then get ghosted.

been gymceling for 2 years
still a skinny twig
so roids are the only option
maybe you haven't had enough protein / calories / poundage?
best bet is to show your ugly face from the beginning
If they know your worst trait, it can only go upwards from there on
can't show small dick in profiles tho

TBH

o4tkxgxze0n51.jpg

I like the way you had to use cartoons to get the point across because it's fiction lol.

Being greycel = chad trait

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel

:feelsahh: I was right you really are autistic just kys asap
GrAYcel cope. Kys

u need good genes for a body

I have abs and can say it might get you more matches, but if you're face is ugly and your 5'7 like me, you'll just get ghosted

:lul:

idk how ugly it really depends on how far are you willing to go, like you said overweight girls for instance also some decent looking sluts may also go for it, I've noticed that many foids who are very "sexual" tend to appreciate the male body to a greater extent

your fantasy may not be too far from reality, notice how many foids who've been raped tend to become more humble and quiet? Maybe we should give them some corrective penetration in minecraft :feelsokman:

Doesn't work on tinder. You need a face attached to it.

Im a gymcel and I tel you its a bad idea. You will just get ghosted after writing with her for months and if you dont show face before a meeting it will just be cringe and she would never talk to you again (I have never seen a foid wanting to meet without seeing face or knowing your height anyway)

Your best bet is to show your ugly face from the beginning. If they know your worst trait, it can only go upwards from there on. Also you wont loose time and get hurt if you connect with a foid and then get ghosted.
This, I've gotten some matches when my face was barley exposed on the pic and it was just me flexing from behind and after they always ask for a face pic then ghost

tbhngl
Sometime in the 2010s it became commonly accepted among normies that any guy could gymcel and get results when that has never completely been the case.

notice how many foids who've been raped tend to become more humble and quiet?
Not just rape but suffering in general, it's the pampered ones who tend to be less humble.

Maybe we should give them some corrective penetration in minecraft :feelsokman:
TBH just not SIMPing so hard is probably enough, if we collectively did that and stopped trying to out-simp one another foids would be far more humble.