Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If we could scientifically prove that hell doesn't exist, would you rope tomorrow?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Right now that's the only thing stopping me from jumping off a building. I'm afraid of what's on the other side. What if I roped and the next life is worse than this one? Or what if hell is real and I end up burning forever? However, if tomorrow scientists found out that hell is just a myth and that there's nothing after this life, I'd do it, I'd hang myself right there.

NO ITS HARAM NIGGA

I would rather realize immortality while alive

I just dont want to fuck up and die in agony. I already know nothing lies beyond

We can scientifically prove that my dick is 11cm

Not really cuz that means I won't pay for the shit I've done. Remember that Gods are assholes and strict af and I would most likely be punished in spite of being ugly.
I would rather realize immortality while alive

if I found out hell wasn’t real I’d probably spent every last cent on shrooms and hookers and good shit until I run out and then rope

I already know that hell doesnt exist. Even if it did, this life is already hell, so it couldn't get any worse.