Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If vaginas are "self-cleaning..."

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
...Then why do STIs and STDs exist? If vaginas are "self cleaning" then they wouldn't exist. JFL @ eating out or making any contact with the pussy of a disgusting non-virgin femorrhoid.

Jfl that shit aint cleaning

How does a foid reach to clean the deepest cavities of their hole anyway?

Fucking or eating a pussy that has been fucked by another dude means you are sucking thay guy's dick.
A small skin particle is left in her pussy so you are eating a dick.

Cucks don't believe foids have it.

std/i's are subsuperficial so a self-cleaning surface won't solve them.

That said, cunnilingus is gross and cucked.

Biggest myth in human history tbh, how do you expect a moist meaty hole to be 100% clean all of the time
Same shit as how apparently the vagina doesnt stretch when it's gotten miles of cock through it, because according to cucks the vagina is made out of a military grade titanium-steel alloy

Biggest myth in human history tbh, how do you expect a moist meaty hole to be 100% clean all of the time
Same shit as how apparently the vagina doesnt stretch when it's gotten miles of cock through it, because according to cucks the vagina is made out of a military grade titanium-steel alloy
Even pure virginal vaginas have natural bacteria and yeast. They're about as clean as piss. It's even worse when the vagina belongs to a whore.

Foids are walking stds

As if I have to worry about touching a foid's hole.

Dumpsters are self cleaning too...

But in all seriousness boyos if we were to say something as retarded as "Our foreskins are self cleaning, we don't need soap in our showers" IT would respond "This why you're inkel!!!"

The triple standard here is staggering

Self cleaning LOL yea right, their filthy cunts are still crusty from chads load. Non virgin foids are disgusting creatures.

I never had the opportunity to eat a foid out (as I'm way too circumspect to do it with a prostitute) and I'm not sad about that particular loss tbh.

How does a foid reach to clean the deepest cavities of their hole anyway?
iu

Bad womens anatomy anyone, this is why you inkel!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Don`t fool yourself, pussy is the single dirtiest part of a woman by far. It even wins against her ass.
Think about the dozens of dick, black dick, latino dick, STD ridden dick, it takes.
:dafuckfeels:

Don`t fool yourself, pussy is the single dirtiest part of a woman by far. It even wins against her ass.
Think about the dozens of dick, black dick, latino dick, STD ridden dick, it takes.
I wonder if there is a consistent amount of residule period blood in there at all times aswell.

Fucking or eating a pussy that has been fucked by another dude means you are sucking thay guy's dick.
A small skin particle is left in her pussy so you are eating a dick.
So does this mean that if I bump into a foid on the street and a small skin particle of her lands on my hand somehow, I am holding the foid's hand?

So does this mean that if I bump into a foid on the street and a small skin particle of her lands on my hand somehow, I am holding the foid's hand?
According to that foid, you raped her

I really hate thinking about that, ngl.