Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if ure not watching anime ure degenrate

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
JoinedApr 21, 2018

Based and blackpilled

We watch anime and we are proud of that...weeb life is the best life !!!

holy fuck, lost it at the tentacle rape part, lmaooooo :feelskek:

I was feeling quite sullen and worried since I woke up, but this set my nerves more at ease. One should remember, no matter how grave, painful, and terrifying the situation becomes, that life is ultimately absurd, and hilarious, beyond the imagination. Sure, there are times when things are too heavy to manage a laugh, but for the most part it's all so ridiculous you can probably find a different angle to view things from, a lighter one..
-actually I agreed with this when I started writing it but towards the end I kinda lost faith
idk maybe life's not all that funny
maybe its just really scary and horrifying lol

Last edited:
false. anime was created by the devil

Well, that's a bit far-fetched but there some truth to it. At least anime doesn't push degeneration down your throat like any western show nowadays does.

I love anime!!!

Omnipotent IQ.

I was feeling quite sullen and worried since I woke up, but this set my nerves more at ease. One should remember, no matter how grave, painful, and terrifying the situation becomes, that life is ultimately absurd, and hilarious, beyond the imagination. Sure, there are times when things are too heavy to manage a laugh, but for the most part it's all so ridiculous you can probably find a different angle to view things from, a lighter one..
-actually I agreed with this when I started writing it but towards the end I kinda lost faith
idk maybe life's not all not that funny actually
maybe its all just really scary and horrifying lol
On point.

@Vodaccenu sent me earlier today this:

Anime is my matrix, it's the only thing that keeps me alive.

Well, that's a bit far-fetched but there some truth to it. At least anime doesn't push degeneration down your throat like any western show nowadays does.
Anime isn't degenerate? :feelshehe:

what are some good animes?

O shit im discovrered ur mean

haikyuu!!
hunter x hunter
jojo
bnha
fmabh
one punch man
mob psycho 100

good shows to start with

forgot to remind him to not watch bnha after season 1 cause it becomes complete dogshit

I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to... You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.
You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.
Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything.
You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart, and raping my soul all this time.
When the time came, I did it... I had to

based as FUCK

forgot to remind him to not watch bnha after season 1 cause it becomes complete dogshit
up to season 3 is good, it gets carried by the hype of the ost and the story board directors but there are a lot of shit arcs that feel like fillers and the manga ain’t doing so good right now, haven’t bothered to read last few chapters

anime is normy as fuck its like telling someone you play video games