Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if ur white nationalist ur mentally ill or "white"

nothing will happen to whites LOL. u get called white boi by 1 nigger at school? grow up faggot

I cannot take seriously an user with a foidavi.

You are the first halomaxxer faggot here.

nothing will happen to whites LOL. u get called white boi by 1 nigger at school? grow up faggot
Idk if you saw the news but in New Caledonia they've been going around burning white people's houses.

I cannot take seriously an user with a foidavi.

You are the first halomaxxer faggot here.
@Despicablecel is the first incels.is user ever to have a foid avi?

Idk if you saw the news but in New Caledonia they've been going around burning white people's houses.

Is this in australia? I can't imagine why anyone would be proud to come from a shitskin culture. :feelspuke:

Is this in australia? I can't imagine why anyone would be proud to come from a shitskin culture. :feelspuke:
french island next to Australia
they want independence and they want whitey to get off their island, but I don't think they realise the gibs will also stop if that happens.

In the view of foids all surplus males are just another worthless nigger.

Racism is usually just about finding another group of men to dislike, The disslike of other men taking their foids. When there is no racism all men get reduced to a nigger.

MeToo (when a foids affairs is not kept sacred) used to be at black men, now white men are also targeted.

For the avrage normie racist, it goes away when its a foid or they dont have to compete. Thus the average normie racist is a poser.

Last edited:
the kikes are exterminating and replacing us, and you are bullshitting about "muh mentally ill wignats"

@DarkStarDown Thots?

the kikes are exterminating and replacing us, and you are bullshitting about "muh mentally ill wignats"
nope

ur still the main characters

name me one thing ur second or worse in other than like iq or something

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan

Your statement is controversial and provocative. Engaging in discussions around race and nationalism requires sensitivity and an understanding of the complex historical, social, and psychological factors involved.

White nationalism is a belief system that promotes the idea that white people should maintain political and economic dominance, often at the expense of other racial groups. This ideology is widely regarded as harmful and discriminatory. It's often associated with racism and has been linked to various forms of violence and hate crimes.

Mental illness is a separate issue and should not be conflated with ideological beliefs. While extremist beliefs can be influenced by a variety of psychological, social, and environmental factors, equating them directly with mental illness can be misleading and stigmatizing to those who suffer from mental health conditions but do not hold such beliefs.

It is essential to approach these topics with care and a commitment to understanding the underlying issues while advocating for inclusivity and respect for all individuals.

germany has the best culture in europe

Your statement is controversial and provocative. Engaging in discussions around race and nationalism requires sensitivity and an understanding of the complex historical, social, and psychological factors involved.

White nationalism is a belief system that promotes the idea that white people should maintain political and economic dominance, often at the expense of other racial groups. This ideology is widely regarded as harmful and discriminatory. It's often associated with racism and has been linked to various forms of violence and hate crimes.

Mental illness is a separate issue and should not be conflated with ideological beliefs. While extremist beliefs can be influenced by a variety of psychological, social, and environmental factors, equating them directly with mental illness can be misleading and stigmatizing to those who suffer from mental health conditions but do not hold such beliefs.

It is essential to approach these topics with care and a commitment to understanding the underlying issues while advocating for inclusivity and respect for all individuals.
thank you chatgpt

visit banja luka sometime, youll have a changed opinion:feelsokman:
According to OP, Balkanites & Slavs do not count as White/European, despite genetic data saying else wise.
Germany is ground zero for American propaganda
Water- its been a puppet-state since 1945
@DarkStarDown Thots?
OP only considers Germanics to be White- I find that quite ironic, considering they are HAPA; I've also noticed tons of non-Whites think they can decide who is White.

I took a DNA test & I'm 100% European -3/4ths NW Euro 1/4th South- also:

IMG 7148

And I am mentally ill, everyone here is in some way.

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
"Aryan"
@Despicablecel is the first incels.is user ever to have a foid avi?
Avis don't mean shit to me, I judge users on their content.

Chingchong pink pong

The most cringe version of the white nationalist is the "white" nationalist. Many people on the internet gloat to browns that they are slightly less brown. It's their biggest accomplishment in life

niggers outnumber white people

nope

ur still the main characters

name me one thing ur second or worse in other than like iq or something
exactly. i will never take white "oppression" seriously

The most cringe version of the white nationalist is the "white" nationalist. Many people on the internet gloat to browns that they are slightly less brown. It's their biggest accomplishment in life
:yes::yes:. its always pajeets doing that

View attachment 1173807

As any nomal person should. But antifoidavicels have a raging hate boner for us that doesn't allow them to do that.
The reasons behind foidavis has been cleared. It is either faggotry, haloeffectmaxxing or both.

We may listen to fags to, maybe you'd support that idea, but I prefer this forum is kept away from faggotry and gaslighter foids.

everyone should be proud of their race, that goes for white people and my brown brothers

everyone should be proud of their race, that goes for white people and my brown brothers
i agree but thinking ur race is descending is comical

Fuck off nagger

According to OP, Balkanites & Slavs do not count as White/European, despite genetic data saying else wise.
they're balkans
Water- its been a puppet-state since 1945

OP only considers Germanics to be White- I find that quite ironic, considering they are HAPA; I've also noticed tons of non-Whites think they can decide who is White.
wdym ironic? it has nothing to do with me, it's just a fact
I took a DNA test & I'm 100% European -3/4ths NW Euro 1/4th South- also:

View attachment 1173779

And I am mentally ill, everyone here is in some way.
dont project