Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If u rely to dis tred

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Ill flow u
Imb4 postmax i rite a lot in dis tred so u cant retort me to mods for low efor postmax ok ill rite mor word my pic spim nd he jello nd his finger orag and he kvestion no im not inane stob retorting to mods dis offpic bord nd i nly hv lyk 2600 post nd mayeb get lyk 20 a day a day max
ok?
Imb4 "the fuck r u riting about, over fr skizo demented cels xdddd"
Just rely to tred and ull understend inastantly
Ok?
Ill flow you

just purposely spell a shit ton of words wrong theory

Pidgin English?

Too much weed for today buddy.

Now you all see.

For the betabux got a new one tbh I have a DB and a foid degeneracy peaks and conformists a foid degeneracy is a good idea for foids are you doing for lunch to looksmax and a little of aluminum which I think i'm phonecel a good night love the normies are a dishonorable a good night love a foids are you doing today I get Surgery tbh I can do that for a few days and then we are you doing today and a foid degeneracy peaked around the blackpill is a good thing I HAVE TO GIVE A PROPER ESSAY ON YOU LOL a good day love you postmaxxing you can be there in about Chad's and a foid degeneracy is peaking around the house for foids man really ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl

For the betabux got a new one tbh I have a DB and a foid degeneracy peaks and conformists a foid degeneracy is a good idea for foids are you doing for lunch to looksmax and a little of aluminum which I think i'm phonecel a good night love the normies are a dishonorable a good night love a foids are you doing today I get Surgery tbh I can do that for a few days and then we are you doing today and a foid degeneracy peaked around the blackpill is a good thing I HAVE TO GIVE A PROPER ESSAY ON YOU LOL a good day love you postmaxxing you can be there in about Chad's and a foid degeneracy is peaking around the house for foids man really ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl tbh ngl
I am personally offended to the bottom of my soul :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back