Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If u really want to improve yourself, try this

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
First of all, if you're the typical whiny incel with a completely distorted view of reality and unable to see things objectively (the type who thinks, "with this shitty face I was born with, I'll never improve, blah blah blah"), I don't think you'll like what you're about to read, and you'll probably think I'm a fucking asshole, but trust me, this is pure blackpill, but it has something positive to it that you can take advantage of.

So, what is it? Well, simply going to a psychologist. And here is when you might think, "You're an idiot." Well, no, I'm talking about an AI-based psychologist specialized in language (ChatGPT).

This is my own experience and perhaps it may not work for everyone. It may not work for you. Or maybe it will.

By speaking with a good AI assigned the role of a psychologist, you can learn a lot about yourself and begin to improve with a motivation you never thought you could achieve, thus progressing towards your goals. This is simply my experience and opinion, but you have nothing to lose by trying.

Give it a shot.

Simply go to your favorite psychologist with ChatGPT or other AIs.

It may be helpful to you, or maybe not.

I am not interested in talking with something made by autistic nerds. that's gay.

No improving how normies treat me
You can improve the respect you have for yourself, and that is the first step to gaining respect from normies, by being able to prevent them from mistreating you by asserting your right to be respected through persuasion, standing up for yourself, or even violence, and having the courage to apply this in real life.

I am not interested in talking with something made by autistic nerds. that's gay.
Autistic nerds probably invented dated apps too, look what damage that did.

Autistic nerds probably invented dated apps too, look what damage that did.
They are also smart people.They have invented both good and bad things for humanity, and I believe this is good one of them

They are also smart people.They have invented both good and bad things for humanity, and I believe this is good one of them
They made it worse for a lot of us, if dating apps weren't a thing then some of us could get fat foids I think as they would be desperate.

You can improve the respect you have for yourself, and that is the first step to gaining respect from normies, by being able to prevent them from mistreating you by asserting your right to be respected through persuasion, standing up for yourself, or even violence, and having the courage to apply this in real life.
I already have respect for myself It is normies who don't

Just be born with luck

snapchat's ai is quite convincing though I don't use the app

"As an AI model..."

First of all, if you're the typical whiny incel with a completely distorted view of reality and unable to see things objectively (the type who thinks, "with this shitty face I was born with, I'll never improve, blah blah blah"), I don't think you'll like what you're about to read, and you'll probably think I'm a fucking asshole, but trust me, this is pure blackpill, but it has something positive to it that you can take advantage of.

So, what is it? Well, simply going to a psychologist. And here is when you might think, "You're an idiot." Well, no, I'm talking about an AI-based psychologist specialized in language (ChatGPT).

This is my own experience and perhaps it may not work for everyone. It may not work for you. Or maybe it will.

By speaking with a good AI assigned the role of a psychologist, you can learn a lot about yourself and begin to improve with a motivation you never thought you could achieve, thus progressing towards your goals. This is simply my experience and opinion, but you have nothing to lose by trying.

Give it a shot.

Simply go to your favorite psychologist with ChatGPT or other AIs.

It may be helpful to you, or maybe not.
It sounds like you may have had some bad experiences of therapy in the past, and I'm sorry about that. While it's true that not all psychologists are right for every client (or vice versa), I don't agree that an AI chatbot can compare with the skill of a real psychologist.
Psychology is a human discipline, and therapists are trained in human behaviour and how to help individuals manage their emotions and work through problems. This requires a level of creativity and a willingness to experiment with different approaches, that most chatbots just don't offer at this stage.