Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If u like the roman empire

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Bmw, separei, picke, koks, glock 17, armani
★★★★★
Ur a soyjak. Pure soy cvck

"How often do men think about the Roman Empire?"
-meat toilet

I was more of a Visigoth enjoyer

tbh tho the Holy Roman Empire is where it's at

pwhhdq.jpg

Literally me fr

What was up with the whole men thinking about the Roman Empire thing from last year? Are news publications running out of shit to post?

What was up with the whole men thinking about the Roman Empire thing from last year? Are news publications running out of shit to post?
Tik tok meme I think

I like the Gauls/Celts more than the romans.

9dc81efaad197b7c6238b460577017ab2ce70c3a60c67ce77cd58a3e47d23184 1
8h5gzzi0fon91

All the replies here are soyboy nerd jiggers

Total Gaul Death. Enslave Gauls. Crucify Gauls. Slice Gauls with a Gladius.
The Romans genociding the Gauls were just another ancient instance of a manlet uprising.
Romanlets lost to Brennus and their city got sacked because they got heightmogged. Centuries later they would avenge this stain on their honor by conquering and killing all tallfag Gauls. In the end Romanlets still got mogged to death by tallfag Germanic moggers.

Fucking larpers and band kids spamming Rome edits thinking it makes them cool or smart kek

@weaselbomber @PersonalityChimp

I love the Roman vs. Germanic history of confrontations. It feels like it's in my genetic memory for some reason.

Are you just jealous slavs weren't really relevant historically until after Rome fell under barbarian rule? Historiography is not very clear on slavic ethnogenesis prior to the 5th century especially for primary sources but a lot of people assume your slavic forbearers were swamp people dwelling in the Pripyat marshes that occasionally made contact with Iranics and Germanics.

Last edited:
The Romans genociding the Gauls were just another ancient instance of a manlet uprising.
Romanlets lost to Brennus and their city got sacked because they got heightmogged. Centuries later they would avenge this stain on their honor by conquering and killing all tallfag Gauls. In the end Romanlets still got mogged to death by tallfag Germanic moggers.
Camillus was an incel that’s why he got exiled and when the romans needed him they went back to him crying

Are you just jealous slavs weren't really relevant historically until after Rome fell under barbarian rule? Historiography is not very clear on slavic ethnogenesis prior to the 5th century especially for primary sources but a lot of people assume your slavic forbearers were swamp people dwelling in the Pripyat marshes that occasionally made contact with Iranics and Germanics.
Weren’t most barrack emperors illyrian?

Camillus was an incel that’s why he got exiled and when the romans needed him they went back to him crying
Running trope in Roman history. Might have elements from a manufactured narrative by biased historians but there is truth to it.

Slavic= pure white
Roman= african bbc sperm

Rome cucks be like “err umm you guys where too uncivilized to conquer and umm please take all of my devalued gold so you’ll stop rapeing our women p-please Mr barbarian sir”
Rome was based, but the Germanics absolutely toppled it easily.
Slavic= pure white
Roman= african bbc sperm
Cope jfl

i am more white than all italian
I am white your a gypsy
You are weak sperm
You look gypsy
Jfl i’m mostly Irish & Scottish

Also, most Serbs look whiter than (((croats)))

Rome was based, but the Germanics absolutely toppled it easily.
wouldn't say easily, took a shitload of effort even with Rome at its weakest due to ppl like Stilicho, Aetius, Majorian, if it weren't for internal politicking and disloyalty from within those three could have achieved way more, especially Majorian
also Justinian cucked them again later

late roman empire > roman empire > republic