Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If two chads DP a virgin girl...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Does she lose her virginity to both of them?
w3sd9z0z42331-jpg.179183

Whoever busted the nut first gets to have the title of taking her virginity

She loses her virginity to whoever put dick in her pussy first and destroy her hymen.

Whoever was in the V

Whoever busted the nut first gets to have the title of taking her virginity
>the only way to determine who took her virginity is via slow motion camera to determine which penis came first, akin to figuring 1st and 2nd place of a NASCAR race

I think her own finger was the first. Or a barbiedoll, high heel, comb, pen. Who really knows.

She was already fucked by other 50 chads

>the only way to determine who took her virginity is via slow motion camera to determine which penis came first, akin to figuring 1st and 2nd place of a NASCAR race
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:this sounded funnier in my head

Yes

Tie for first place.

Chads always win

trick question because it doesnt matter. female virginity holds no bearing to women. majority of them just have sex with 'anybody' so they can lose it and less than half even remember who took their virginity.

if a girl gets DPed she is a selfish whore and deserves death

The Chad takes it 1st

trick question because it doesnt matter. female virginity holds no bearing to women. majority of them just have sex with 'anybody' so they can lose it and less than half even remember who took their virginity.

if a girl gets DPed she is a selfish whore and deserves death
Nah you’re not gonna forget who took it unless you were drunk as fuck. Losing your virginity is a huge milestone in life even if it’s easy for you because you’re a girl.

One will take her vaginal virginity and the other her anal virginity.

Two chads are doing DP on your oneitis rn ngl

virginity does not matter anymore anal and vaginal is just a normal sexual recreation for a femoid
today getting skullfucked is a loss of virginity and innocence for a femoid

If she’s a virgin and her vagina is already loose enough to fit two well endowed men, then it never began for her.

nno only 1 dick can fit in 1 pussy
as faar as i know :feelstrash:

The one who fucked the pussy first takes her virginity

She loses it to me