Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if trump doesnt win the 2020 its over

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
if a democrat gets voted in 2020 america is going down. they would ruin america!

(((They))) are already ruining the west

(((They))) are already ruining the west
Tbh.

It’s over for the west regardless. Voting republican is like putting band aid on a bullet wound.

And always remember..
AD4AE6F6 2920 4090 BD62 E240595C5F9A

The future does not look good for Republicans/Conservatives in the US.

This picture shows how the elections in 2016 would have ended if only millenials had voted.
NmIxYWM2MDVlZiMvV3NpWm1zS2kzakNyOURobGt4UUF6QTBrRV8wPS8xNngxMjo3Nzh4NTU4L2ZpdC1pbi83NjB4MC9maW

It's already over bro, too many women are in control.

I have a feeling Trump is going to win 2020 because every US president for the past few decades has been part of a two term republican-democrat cycle that almost seems like a setup, but if he looses and the dems win that's some high IQ big brained accelerationist shit.
Let's hope they freak out over the Trump presidency that just happened and move to make everything worse. Trump was just there to pacify boomers.

I don't care what anyone says. Trump is a GOD.

Trump is a first grade shabbos goy who belongs in a fucking oven.
JFL at still supporting him.

Trump is a first grade shabbos goy who belongs in a fucking oven.
JFL at still supporting him.
The choice is between ZOGnald and the latest gay black etc woman the Democrats are putting forward. At least trump can be funny for us while shit burns down around us.

I doubt Trump will lose, he'll serve the full 8 years, Dems don't have anyone worth a fuck to run. Bernie is a corpse and Warren is a nobody with no experience.

This picture shows how the elections in 2016 would have ended if only millenials had voted.
View attachment 61384

America is doomed.

View attachment 61384

I don't understand this map, did millenials not vote in Nebraska, Alaska, or Montana. Why are they greyed out?

get ready boys if you ever thought wrong against women no job and jail time

Trumps a fuckin retard that can't string a coherent sentence together

Lol at your delusion. You are finished anyways

Whatever happens to America or Europe, it's over for incels anyway. Caring about politics is a luxury for people who have too few problems of their own.