Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If transgenderism is allowed, than transtruecelism should be allowed too

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
Transgenderism and the desire to be chad both involve wanting to change the very fabric of who you are and denying your biology, But the difference is one makes sense because you’re becoming a better version of yourself and the other doesnt because you’re becoming a warped version of yourself which will often give you mental issues in the long run.

However despite that one is accepted and encouraged by the government while the other is practically illegal and strongly frowned upon everywhere you go. The reason the government hates it so much is that it removes the room for more wageslaves, as you won’t be wageslaving if you’re chad. Normies and foids hate it because its seen as an attempt to change genetics, which is the ultimate sin.

But logically if transgenderism is allowed then becoming chad should be too, Since theyre both plastic surgery except one is much more reasonable.

It pisses me off how they hate us being anything other than soy cucks who suck up to everything they say and do all the tasks for them with nothing in return and take all their gaslighting.

No plastic surgery for your frame and brain structure.

No plastic surgery for your frame and brain structure.
CL even though its mostly cope, But they should still at least research things like that more

Gender-affirming care is accepted for everyone except men. MTF and FTMs want hormones? Check. Cis women want plastic surgery? Check. Cis men want either? Shut it down! You're weird!

Gender-affirming care is accepted for everyone except men. MTF and FTMs want hormones? Check. Cis women want plastic surgery? Check. Cis men want either? Shut it down! You're weird!
I mean we chinks need it desperately, our governments should provide it to us for free or else we’ll die out its at least worth a try.

Im a transchad and I demand that the government pay for my surgeries

What is the purpose of this post, was a new bill or rights posted which condones troons here or something of that nature?

What is the purpose of this post, was a new bill or rights posted which condones troons here or something of that nature?

View attachment 1224007
Fuck no I dont support troons, but its complete hypocrisy that they support whatever troons do yet they condemn anybody who wants to be chad. Even though the latter is a lot more reasonable

im transjawline i identify as having a jawline

gooberment pay me for jaw surgery