Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If trannies can get T as "gender affirming medication", why can't we?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I want to affirm my gender as a male, but can't because I have incel traits (jaw, height, frame, etc)

Essentailly, I wasn't born as a male, and I want to become one with T. Why shouldn't I be able to? Are doctors transphobic?

We physicists should work in soul transfer so we can transfer your bodies into chads

Because Jews have made it so. Obviously they seek to crush the masculinity of men they seek to control.

Is that how it works:waitwhat:

society forces unattractive males to stay in their place within the hierarchy forever. this is why they don't give low T boys any T therapy and why insurance only covers T for FtM trannies.

society forces unattractive males to stay in their place within the hierarchy forever. this is why they don't give low T boys any T therapy and why insurance only covers T for FtM trannies.
it's so blatant. There is LITERALLY ZERO POSSIBLE justification for giving trannies test but not incels

Has anyone ever pretended to be a post OP FtM troon to get T before?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: With how fucked clown world is that'd probably be easy since when the doctors start questioning you just start say they're transphobic and that they're triggering your gender dysmorphia or something.

Thanks for making me realize this brocel

Now that's one more thing I support the welfare state giving us :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

This

Has anyone ever pretended to be a post OP FtM troon to get T before?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: With how fucked clown world is that'd probably be easy since when the doctors start questioning you just start say they're transphobic and that they're triggering your gender dysmorphia or something.
cope. Everyone knows who and who isn't a tranny. Its obvious. The doctor will know immediately you're incel (expecially if the doctor is female). Its over.

You don't wanna take T. Any amount of T you take will tell your body to stop producing it naturally.

cope. Everyone knows who and who isn't a tranny. Its obvious. The doctor will know immediately you're incel (expecially if the doctor is female). Its over.
Sure they'll know, but since clown world took over everyone is expected to have cognitive dissonance for (((political reasons))) especially when dealing with a protected political class like trannies. Same reason why normalfags can't call out coons for their destructive behavior or trannies their actual gender if they want to keep their jobs and social standing.

It probably won't work but I'm interested if anyone's tested it before.

I want to affirm my gender as a male, but can't because I have incel traits (jaw, height, frame, etc)

Essentailly, I wasn't born as a male, and I want to become one with T. Why shouldn't I be able to? Are doctors transphobic?
Nice point OP, answer is no reasons. Incels (meaning ugly unmanly "men") are simply the most discriminated group of the whole world. Plus other males, who are born with high T, don't want the competition... and society agrees: someone has to be the last, being treated the worst and being helped the least, so let's have incels to fill that space! It's convenient, so that role is given to you.

Why do you think so many boys go trannies? If you are born with incel features, your future is already decided there is no fighting it. Trannies adolescents are actually smart kids that realize there is no good future for them if they stay malecels (human brain is fascinating, it unconsciously realizes that and make your sexuality change!).
I mean It's not a fair world... the illusion of it being fair, it's a nice story told by elites and for elites, to make them feel better and better. Sadly so many good people fall for this lie, ending up getting hurt; it's really heartbreaking

Last edited:
You don't wanna take T. Any amount of T you take will tell your body to stop producing it naturally.
Until your balls shrink from artificial T.
So is it fair that you are born already predestined to be all your life a lonely virgin incel? It's not just T, doctors don't care AT ALL if you are having problems asserting your masculine sexuality. And T, it's totally banned from your hands, you just can't have it, leaving you with no alternatives: how is that fair? Why is it not considered a disability, given how u are born with this "condition" and there's nothing you can do to change it?

But hey, wait, I just even said it: not a fair world.

So is it fair that you are born already predestined to be all your life a lonely virgin incel? It's not just T, doctors don't care AT ALL if you are having problems asserting your masculine sexuality. And T, it's totally banned from your hands, you just can't have it, leaving you with no alternatives: how is that fair? Why is it not considered a disability, given how u are born with this "condition" and there's nothing you can do to change it?

But hey, wait, I just even said it: not a fair world.
What do you do if you run out of T or can't afford it anymore? If you're low T then do something about it. Get a water filter, stop using plastic. Go out in the sunlight everyday 20 minutes. And move away from the pollution of the city.

But you don't wanna put in the work right? You just want to reap the rewards.

Because testosterone isn't the problem, human growth hormone can help if you're young enough but for most people it doesn't. My dad got on HGH when he was young and it did help him. Also too much T can give you gyno. Steroidmaxxing is not worth it unless your diet is tuned in, you've been seriously lifting for 10 years, you get enough sleep, and you've done enough research to have a Ph.D. in PEDs.