Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If tomorrow you found the love of your life, a kind and attractive woman, your life would still suck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's been so much damage done to us over the years. I'm sure not all of us, but most of us have been outcasts with no friends, and even if you had one or two friends you probably still were an outcast to most people.

The impact of being an outcast is immense, you can't even properly measure it. The impact on mental health alone is unthinkable. The habits you've developed, the way your mind, personality and attitudes have been morphed by all this.

I think this is the difference between us and the virgins on IT. They were willing to be jesters and submissive betas, being semi-humiliated clowns, emotional tampons and whipping boys to the people around them just to be accepted. We on the other hand never had that predisposition. Better an outcast than that, regardless of the damage that it does.

IT also love to just ignore the first decades of a person's life. "Ohh, you were an outcast when you were in school and college? Grow up, incel. "It's like they forget that our past experiences are what formed us, turned us into what we are today. We can't just start fresh.

Last edited:
ok but going from hell on earth to just sucking is better though, you know what i mean

I think this is the difference between us and the virgins on IT. They were willing to be jesters and submissive betas, being semi-humiliated clowns, emotional tampons and whipping boys to the people around them just to be accepted. We on the other hand never had that predisposition. Better an outcast than that, regardless of the damage that it does.

It's because we have pride and dignity.

When you value yourself, you will not allow yourself to be debased by anyone else.

Yeah but it would suck far, far less, so what? Any improvement is welcome.

True but at least inceldom would no longer be a problem.

I feel that way too.

I have the same thoughts. Plus, I want to have all my free available time dedicated to things I like doing. This free time would vanish if there was a woman to look for (there won't be such a woman anyway). Many people would consider this as mstow-coping and they would be right, but I would prefer it this way. I just can't imagine having an intimate partner even in my dreams. And how could I? I don't even have (male) friends, not talking about having a wife, jfl.

Last edited:
I have the same thoughts. Plus, I want to have all my free available time dedicated to things I like doing. This free time would vanish if there was a woman to look for (there won't be such a woman anyway). Many people would consider this as mstow-coping and they would be right, but I would prefer it this way.
What do you like doing in your free time? I find that I don't really enjoying anything. But merely laying in my bed with my laptop totally wasting my time browsing random shit is actually the one thing in life I want to be doing and it's the only thing I don't actively hate. When I'm doing anything else I miss laying in bed with my laptop.

What do you like doing in your free time? I find that I don't really enjoying anything. But merely laying in my bed with my laptop totally wasting my time browsing random shit is actually the one thing in life I want to be doing and it's the only thing I don't actively hate. When I'm doing anything else I miss laying in bed with my laptop.
Either reading books or drawing - these are my "copes", if they can be called as such. But in the last few months my attention span has massively deteriorated and I can't even concentrate long enough to do these things. That's why my depression has worsened most likely. I am browsing this forum way too much as a result, so it has become my new "cope" basically - a vicious cycle...

Last edited:
Either reading books or drawing - these are my "copes", if they can be called as such. But in the last few months my attention span has massively deteriorated and I can't even concentrate long enough to do these things. That's why my depression has worsened most likely. I am browsing this forum way too much as a result, so it has become my new "cope" basically - a vicious cycle...
Drawing is a very good hobby, you should focus on that. Cut all this internet shit out of your life, it's not enriching it in any way.

I feel like this is a huge cope users tend to make cuz whatever happened b4 our lives would still be better with a gf

Yeah, Captain Obvious! Once an outcast - always an outcast.

Otherwise good post ngl.

I would slowly start to recover

Drawing is a very good hobby, you should focus on that. Cut all this internet shit out of your life, it's not enriching it in any way.
I am trying. Thanks for the encouragement, it really means a lot.

I feel like this is a huge cope users tend to make cuz whatever happened b4 our lives would still be better with a gf

I agree. Sometimes it feels like a contest of who can come up with the most depressing post.

20200228 135205

If tomorrow you found the love of your life, a kind and attractive woman

She wouldn't date you.

100%

Seriously, I used to search for a hobby and I literally looked on wikipedia and google for "a list of activities a human can do". Out of all those, drawing was one that really stood out, it's just such a good activity. It can be productive too, but it doesn't even have to be. It's an outlet for creativity, it's a way of expressing yourself, it's a way of having fun. It's something that you can increase your skill in and in a few years you can become an expert, something that makes you feel alive because you're better at it than other people. You could actually be able to produce something of real value, not monetary value, but something that the masses of normies that live a life of routine drudgery can't ever squeeze out of themselves.
I can't say that I am particularly good or anything notable at all, but it is one of the few things that I like doing in my pathetic life.

Tbh if my fingers weren't so shit at doing what my brain tells them to, I'd probably pick up drawing. Tbh I'd prefer music but I'm too autistic for that. My parents ENCOURAGE me and even bought me 2 guitars just so I could play music, but I am so anxious and shy that I can't play music out of fear they (or anybody) would hear it from the other room. How retarded is that? Doesn't make any sense tbh. Especially when you think about all the embarrassing shit I did when I was an alcoholic, I probably should've grown out of this by now. And yet I still have this overwhelming sense of anxiety when thinking about playing music for some reason.
I perfectly relate to your position and I am sorry. I was in similar situation back in the past when I wanted to try doing archery, but I was too anxious about other people seeing me, even when just imagining it in my head how other people are watching and it killed my passion... So, I perfectly understand. I know that it would sound like a retarded advice, but if you are able to access some more remote place (hard to find really, almost impossible where I live), where there would be no people that can hear you and you can practive in (relative) peace there?

Last edited:
Probably i see what u mean

I would become paranoid most likely

Yes but at least i would have something to live for and i would try to improve myself

Kinda the same thought.
Once an outcast, always an outcast.

no, it would inmediately start being great

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back