Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If tomorrow I wake up and look like a 5/10...

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I will still not be able to ascend... honestly, I am too far gone, the rejections and disrespectful behaviour/rasicm towards me have scarred me for life. Nothing can make up for it. Even if I was a very attractive person and women throwed themselves at me, I would still not be happy... I have missed so many experiences that are supposed to shape your character and behaviour for the rest of your life.

That's why the earliest times of our lives were supposed to be the best times. Missing that is a flaw that can never be replaced.

That's why the earliest times of our lives were supposed to be the best times. Missing that is a flaw that can never be replaced.
That's extremely brutal. I am not 20 yet but I have gone so long just being homeschooled and then using the internet the whole time and doing the same now. I didn't do anything during middle school or high school and was basically angry the whole time at multiple injustices and events.

NT 5/10 means you can be a betabuxx who has monthly sex at best. You certainly won’t be a slayer.

>5/10
>attractive
heh i have some news for you buddy boyo...

NT 5/10 means you can be a betabuxx who has monthly sex at best. You certainly won’t be a slayer.
This. It's a very hard pill to swallow still.
Government needs to acknowledge this.

legit, you can not understand what is of value early on in life. When I was a student my goals were completely different than they are now. You don't know happiness... Pure delusions

That's extremely brutal. I am not 20 yet but I have gone so long just being homeschooled and then using the internet the whole time and doing the same now. I didn't do anything during middle school or high school and was basically angry the whole time at multiple injustices and events.

You remind me a lot like my past experiences with homeschooling and the internet. It really sucks, if only there was a day where we woke up and everything changed.

You don't have to be a slayer to be happy in life, social circle of people who care about you, being productive and constantly improving, having a secure future and people who you can count on are most of the things that would make me and most people happy with their lives.

You obviously need looks and to be NT with average at least personality

I could wake up as gigachad and I doubt it would fix me at this point, I'm way too far gone. It's obvious to me that isolation combined with whatever innate defect I have has done this to me. Once you start looking at reality, and whatever it is that you're doing on a day to day basis objectively, measure it's value, it becomes impossible to stop seeing the futility of struggle.

Not to mention that I can barely communicate with people anymore, I was already bad, but now I'm so much worse.

No 5/10 male can get pussy, js.