Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if this women make more than you

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-
LOL im speechless with this career women

The police officer cunt making 85k looks like she needs her face smashed in, no decent human bean has the right to look that attitudey and dikey in front of a camera. No wonder she gives people traffic fines all day, what a spiteful creature.

The police officer cunt making 85k looks like she needs her face smashed in, no decent human bean has the right to look that attitudey and dikey in front of a camera. No wonder she gives people traffic fines all day, what a spiteful creature.
85k bro you could afford 8 incel neets with that kind of money

Foid rights was a mistake.

At this point its over for retailcels.

Is this one of those "i'm actually oppressed videos?"

Is this one of those "i'm actually oppressed videos?"
No, it's a "women exhale in front of a camera while moving their tongues and lips in a way that makes what comes out resemble words that mean things" type dealie. There is no reason you would ever want to watch it, they just talk about ties, x-boxes and barbecues they bought for people that one time.

i'll play devils advocate. real estate in NYC Is cut throat as fuck so I bet the 125k actually works pretty damn hard.

All their jobs could be better performed by currently unemployed men.

Get that career in ladies, you can have tard children in your 30's that you never spend any time with while you work as a single mother that then hate you later in life.