Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If this was recorded today, she would refuse to be on camera around these guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Even in the 80s Americans were annoying.

I'm talking about the guy filming.
Well it was the 90's. Everyone in the past seems more outgoing compared to now where people just kind of glare at each other.

Impossible to film today. Look at the same place, but in 2014.

Impossible to film today. Look at the same place, but in 2014.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING COMMENT
Based disney world 2014 comment

Last edited:
Well it was the 90's. Everyone in the past seems more outgoing compared to now where people just kind of glare at each other.

It was 1987. A glorious time. I was starting to become my own man.

Woah people looked so naive and laid back at the time

This shows how socially inept society has become. Media has turned everyone into little movie stars, their ego inflated to the point where they think they're too good or inferior to speak to anyone. Although those dudes were annoying in '87, people got their needs met socially and were generally happier. Welcome to the collapse.

This shows how socially inept society has become. Media has turned everyone into little movie stars, their ego inflated to the point where they think they're too good or inferior to speak to anyone. Although those dudes were annoying in '87, people got their needs met socially and were generally happier. Welcome to the collapse.
There will be no flashing neon lights "THIS IS THE COLLAPSE"
it's this

Woah people looked so naive and laid back at the time
Tbh I think there were as many cels absolutely depressed. There wasn't a incels.co where we could talk tho

Yea tbh it’s because of female entitlement. I don’t know how @gymletethnicel seems to think that the average white guy is some how doing just fine. Foids glare at men who they don’t find attractive they certainly never date or fuck them.

Yea tbh it’s because of female entitlement. I don’t know how @gymletethnicel seems to think that the average white guy is some how doing just fine. Foids glare at men who they don’t find attractive they certainly never date or fuck them.
I think he's talking about average white guys doing fine with ethnic women which is kind of true.

Tbh I think there were as many cels absolutely depressed. There wasn't a incels.co where we could talk tho
I think there were a few of them of course but definitely not as many as today.
Anyway I think people were more outgoing back then mostly because they had more opportunities to practice their social skills. Nowadays even normies only act social whit a restricted circle of carefully chosen people. You'll hardly see a NT normie act friendly towards a total stranger, he would come across as awkward.
Another thing is that social media are those who made lookism a thing. Being born in the early-mid 90s I was able to witness the shift from a social media-free world (elementary school and part of middle school) and a social media-run world (HS and college).
I was a regular albeit ugly kid but I had friends in my childhood. Had I had been born 10-12 years later, I think I would have been a social outcast right since the age of 8 or 9

Not even that. And the reason is that besides being blackpilled, I'm not delusional.
Unrelated entirely but how do you deal with your dad? I hate my dad and I hate living with him. How do you deal with him as a NEET who lives with him?

I think there were a few of them of course but definitely not as many as today.
Anyway I think people were more outgoing back then mostly because they had more opportunities to practice their social skills. Nowadays even normies only act social whit a restricted circle of carefully chosen people. You'll hardly see a NT normie act friendly towards a total stranger, he would come across as awkward.
Another thing is that social media are those who made lookism a thing. Being born in the early-mid 90s I was able to witness the shift from a social media-free world (elementary school and part of middle school) and a social media-run world (HS and college).
I was a regular albeit ugly kid but I had friends in my childhood. Had I had been born 10-12 years later, I think I would have been a social outcast right since the age of 8 or 9

I think there are probably a good number here who would agree. It wasn't a shift that happened over a year, but slow progression between about 2000-2005. Of course, experiencing the 90s as a child is probably worlds away from experiencing the 90s as an adult.

Looks better than the garbage society of today

I guess I could've scored a foid back in the 80s, atleast there was still a chance for some of us back then. But now things are just out of control.

These guys are funny af. I had to laugh many times about their quick wit jokes.
Girls may not get ultimately wet by humor, but love outgoing males, when they know their boundaries.
Why should she refuse to be on camera today? Yes, it would be awkward, but because of the whole cultural changes, not because guys at these times had it easier.

May this was a special situation (special time-after midnight, special location, special setting-with camera) that this works. And low inhib is not low inhib.

I still don't see, how this relates to inceldom.

low inhib is never a curse, trust me
yes it is
i have aspergers and im usually rendered incapable of reading "fuck off" signals, unless im being told of them
its caused me many embarrassing moments

This I meant with "low inhib is not low inhib". Not all the same. The guys in the video seem NT.