Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this ugly loser made it, so can you

I don't really like black women. Give me a submissive asian foid :ahegao::ahegao:

:feelsseriously: He's got normie tier looks, low-tier normie at worst. If you think that's ugly, you probably don't belong here.

Should've SEAmaxxed instead :feelsUgh:

He could've gotten a better looking foid that way :feelsUgh:

In what world is this guy ugly?

Well that was fucking cringe.

He's not even that ugly, and the only foid he gets is a JBW sheboon :feelsrope:

(Un)fortunately in Eastern Europe we don't have black foids

Not saying that miracles can't happen, but I don't expect sociological trends to be defied that much.

JBW, it is extremely rare to see a Black man with any other race. But I see Black toilets with White, Indian, Chinese, Thai, literally type of man as long as he's not Black every day.

If you're Black as a man it's over, if you're not Black you can get a Black toilet.

He was too ugly for SEAmaxxing so he had to go junglemaxxing.

JBW, it is extremely rare to see a Black man with any other race. But I see Black toilets with White, Indian, Chinese, Thai, literally type of man as long as he's not Black every day.

If you're Black as a man it's over, if you're not Black you can get a Black toilet.

He was too ugly for SEAmaxxing so he had to go junglemaxxing.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/orNuTfd9L0M

I always made fun of redditors because they're so stupid other redditors have to add /s to indicate sarcasm.

This place is full of fucking brainlets. Of course he's not ugly.
Oh. Was this posted on reddit, originally? Didn't realize it was a repost.

He was unattractive until we passed high-school then became a low-tier Chad. He mogs all of us. What drugs are you on, OP?

He is nowhere near ugly. Obviously overcame whatever mental block he had.

Good for him. His missus is hot. I would.

Autism be like.:fuk:
Yes, I have autism. But how the hell was I supposed to know? In my defense, there's no link to source material, it's written like any normal post I would find here, and it's not even in the Sewers, nor is it a wall of text.

C'mon now, cut me some slack. :fuk:

What a waste of good genes. Ofc mogs me and I know the title is satire :feelsclown:

You can’t even blame autism on this tbhngl
:feelsseriously: It's literally just a video. There are no contextual clues to tell this is a copypasta or repost.

I always made fun of redditors because they're so stupid other redditors have to add /s to indicate sarcasm.

This place is full of fucking brainlets. Of course he's not ugly.
It's hard to know if you're being sarcastic or not if we don't see your face or voice tbh. You would say, but it's obvious? Then again you see some of the debates here that you start to take everything for granted

Yes, I have autism. But how the hell was I supposed to know? In my defense, there's no link to source material, it's written like any normal post I would find here, and it's not even in the Sewers, nor is it a wall of text.

C'mon now, cut me some slack. :fuk:
Again. I didn't even mean anything by that since I'm also autistic.

Also autismpill strikes again.:fuk:

He mogs me into oblivion

Again. I didn't even mean anything by that since I'm also autistic.

Also autismpill strikes again.:fuk:
You're probably higher functioning than me, then. :feelssus:

Nah, I'm just kidding, it's all good. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

He is quite dark...and handsome.

12573122 211303495884698 6100601225243220174 n

she was just ready for a betabux thats it.

jfl calling black woman queens , kek :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

He is high tier normie and the sheboon is not bad looking at all

UGLY?? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I DONT EVEN WANNA THINK ABOU TMYSELF ANYMORE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: