Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If this guy is allowed to be in the forum

Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240717 063814 Samsung Internet

If a literal model can be in this forum that means all the banned 6’3 chads can be in this forum unless the mods are corrupt. I knew this site was sketchy, this is just a fed experiment

@ParasiteToSociety

deja vu ass nigga

Retardcel is milking the “joke”. Stay chad worshipping

View attachment 1200779

If a literal model can be in this forum that means all the banned 6’3 chads can be in this forum unless the mods are corrupt. I knew this site was sketchy, this is just a fed experiment

@ParasiteToSociety
honestly this is the first time in a long time I’ve laughed this much bro. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Retardcel is milking the “joke”.
You're the retard here dumbfuck who made a thread in ID out of a little joke and made a fool of yourself.

My face reveal:

IMG 1085

That's a sarcastic post OP.

You're the retard here dumbfuck who made a thread in ID out of a little joke and made a fool of yourself.
AnothER chad worshipping cuckfag take the suicidepill retard

Still in the bottom 20th percentile of looks for this forum

AnothER chad worshipping cuckfag take the suicidepill retard
The fact that this dude got banned for faggot shit hours after making that thread, caging at his ban appeal

Nigga did you see the og post I was making a parody of?

It was so funny imo
I didn't see it. If you posted this on Wednesday, that was July 17th.

I was lurking a bit but I was unbanned on July 19th, so I missed a lot of stuff because of the ban.

I didn't even know of the Samurai drama, Stupid Clown being reinstated, @Ichigo joining, because I was gone and missed most of it.

Brootal.

I didn't see it. If you posted this on Wednesday, that was July 17th.

I was lurking a bit but I was unbanned on July 19th, so I missed a lot of stuff because of the ban.

I didn't even know of the Samurai drama, Stupid Clown being reinstated, @Ichigo joining, because I was gone and missed most of it.

Brootal.

He chimped out over a very clear shitpost.

I was laughing so hard when I got tagged in it jfl