Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if this guy had a gf

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-

why cant you?

see? social circle game is legit. i look far better then this guy and yet i am a virgin.

Because he's not ugly.

your kidding right? this guy is defienetly below average and has a beta face. stop making excuses
You're the one making excuses.

Is he rich or is he giving her a visa?

This is a good thread for breaking copes, especially for ethnics.

this guy is below average even in israe'ls standarts. your delusional as fuck
The burden of proof is on you. The evidence is right there before your eyes.

The burden of proof is on you. The evidence is right there before your eyes.

ok i get it. your one of those cry baby black guys who say that whites can get anything. and you consider this guy not ugly because hes white right?

this guy is below average even in israe'ls standarts. your delusional as fuck
Maybe in isreal social circle game as a 5/10 will get you a looksmatch. In some places in the US I heard it's possible for 4-5's getting their looksmatch through social circles too.

ok i get it. your one of those cry baby black guys who say that whites can get anything. and you consider this guy not ugly because hes white right?
I'm white and he's clearly not, you fucking retard.

Maybe in isreal social circle game as a 5/10 will get you a looksmatch. In some places in the US I heard it's possible for 4-5's getting their looksmatch through social circles too.

move to israel then. the average height is also 5 ft 9

Ok, but I'm arab so they might hate me there.

plenty of arabs in israel. yes jewish girls will hate you but youve got a whole market of arab girls who's standarts lower then westren girls and way more submisive

he has a 12 inch knob

plenty of arabs in israel. yes jewish girls will hate you but youve got a whole market of arab girls who's standarts lower then westren girls and way more submisive
I never thought of going to Israel, but now I'm adding it to the list of countries to travel to. The middle eastern women from my country are very bitchy and brainwashed by feminism. I hope it's not the same in israel.

anomalies can always exist. besides how do we know he isnt betabuxxing?

Whitecels = volcels

This. The sexual dynamics aren't the same in every country. What works in Israhell may not work elsewhere.

Still mogs most people here and we don't know his height status wealth?
Waste of time thread

Ummm.... that’s just some normal dude. Why is it weird that he has a gf?

Just be Jewish theory.

and yet hes not incel.
Yeah, I'm not one of those who think that if you're not a Chad then you are incel.
If this dude is tall and neurotypical he will do just fine.
However, a short aspie with a face like that probably will be incel.
And as other said, still mogs me in every single facial feature.

He's an average normie off course he has a gf.

Yeah, I'm not one of those who think that if you're not a Chad then you are incel.
If this dude is tall and neurotypical he will do just fine.
However, a short aspie with a face like that probably will be incel.
And as other said, still mogs me in every single facial feature.

this guy is like 5 ft 9 whats your point

Still mogs most people here and we don't know his height status wealth?
Waste of time thread
Ummm.... that’s just some normal dude. Why is it weird that he has a gf?
He has deepset eyes... and looks white.... / of course he has a girlfriend guy isnt ugly AT ALL.

This thread made me sick to my stomach. I would be very happy if I could look like him.

nah fuck that shit

that bitch is probably low level, it is easy to have dumb bitch kiss you, if you go under 5 lack of inteligence starts to matter much more

He looks better than me and also looks like he heightmogs me

Jews have to marry each other so they are more willing to settle.