Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this guy face is ugly it over

Can't believe this shit this guy mog me from narnia to mexico and this fkn creature at his side well i have no word, i can't even describe her but she entilted to gigachad only i guess:feelsaww:

Even hambeasts are gigachad only these days:dafuckfeels:

Why have simps allowed literal landwhales to have this much ego? Sub 3's walking around like they're literal giga 10's.

Dude, that shit looks staged af. This landwhale is clearly a bad actress.
Yeah it's make way more sense for me, i don't see how this landwhale would refuse this guy honestly he mog her way too much :feelsaww: or im too :bluepill: and this thing have so much validation that she can afford it :feelsaww:

Yeah it's make way more sense for me, i don't see how this landwhale would refuse this guy honestly he mog her way too much :feelsaww: or im too :bluepill: and this thing have so much validation that she can afford it :feelsaww:
The way that landwhale acts makes it just too obvious, thats all. This whole scene seems fishy