Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If this fat neckbeard can get a nice good looking girlfriend...

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
while playing pokemon go in the rain. What's your excuse?

pokemon go is normie game bruv

I'm not white.

the exception proves the rule

He probably has a job and a car and a house and isn't a pessimistic NEET that wants to die but doesn't have to guts to kill himself unlike me. He might also have decent genetics and just be a gluttonous piece of shit despite that.

I just believe in numbers and what they say is that this is an anomaly and should not be considered as part of the rule

Also worth noting, he might be a literal cuckold that allows his wife to fuck other men in front of him. Looking at his face and clothes, he seems the type.

while playing pokemon go in the rain. What's your excuse?

I wish I knew. I am fitter than the average man, have my own house/car, and a decent job in a respectable field.

He must have nicer bones or something? I really don't know at this point.

Maybe he is a rich cuck?

Looking through his reddit profile, fucking hell. This fat consumer piece of shit has a wife and I'm going to die a virgin. The only thing ER did wrong was not take more scum with him on his escape from this sick planet.
W23b5j5127ix
People like this are what stop me from being a White Nationalist or a /pol/ user. Degenerate fiends that fill their heads with sportsball and disney products, they don't deserve to live.

Last edited:
It's over for nonumbrellacels.
It's over for nonumbrellacels.

Probably tall also he got lucky.

... What the fuck am I doing with my life?

I met a literal 300 pound neckbeard with a reasonably cute 6/10 gf once. I objectively mogged him in every way, but when I tried to talk to her all I got was discomfort and one word answers. There's something wrong with us incels that goes deeper than looks

pokemon go is normie game bruv
Nintendo games in general are normie except for stuff like fire emblem or xenoblade

Nintendo games in general are normie except for stuff like fire emblem or xenoblade
Mario is incel tier. I was watching a Super Smash Bros for Wii U competitive match in the middle of a school journey and I raised my hand and said "Good!" when Mario won (it was epic because he had caped a Donkey Kong recovery). Everyone in the room looked at me and some of them saw the name Mario in my phone. Then after we left on the way to the school bus, some asshole tried to pick on me by saying "where do you go on Mario, I got lost" and I autismmogged him by saying "right, always go right". I only realized that I was picked on the day after.
tl;dr you can't play Mario as an adult

rich/wealthy or a 5% nawalt even a cuck would be slimmer so the betabux theory is wrong here
well former pal of me is fat and now is father , haha lol propably a cuck and a retarded not knowing how much power she has foid

JBW JBW JBW REEEEEEEEEEE

Just be fat theory.

Seriously, what the fuck... Probably a major omegabux though.
They're not together, he's just so fat that it looks like they're sitting next to each other due to taking up 90% of the bench.
:lul::lul::lul:

He is white and running just be white game.

I am shitskin

she would rather put a bullet through her head than date a non white.

the question is, OP, what it YOUR excuse ?
Just coonmaxx theory confirmed

yeah brah be confident and content in being shitskin brah xDDDD

whats wrong with being shitskin brah xDDD

Dont be a coon brah xDDDD

yeah dude, it's perfectly fine to be non-white, you shoudlnt be a coon. in fact it is so cool that u ended up here. meanwhile white users on this forum either had sex or rejected an ethnic girl before, you havent even hold a girls hand yet
Keep calling yourself shitskin. You should put shackels on and beg your white masters for left over food while your at it. Shameful.

Guess the blackpill has been completely proven false. Time to leave this website.
People like this are what stop me from being a White Nationalist or a /pol/ user.
What stops me from being a White Nationalist or a /pol/ user is the tradcucks bagina worshippers.

I have no idea at this point...

Guess the blackpill has been completely proven false. Time to leave this website.

What stops me from being a White Nationalist or a /pol/ user is the tradcucks bagina worshippers.

very few of us are. WN is generally more women-aware than normies. The hatred of feminism on /pol/ is the same level as here.
rich/wealthy or a 5% nawalt even a cuck would be slimmer so the betabux theory is wrong here
well former pal of me is fat and now is father , haha lol propably a cuck and a retarded not knowing how much power she has foid

This is also a possiblity. Statistically an amount of women will be unknowing and retarded. Besides, women are not exactly known for their rationality.

I love how everyone assumes she's his gf. Might be his sister, friend, or just a random pedestrian that hid under his umbrella- I'd base that by how uncomfortable she looks.

I've noticed this. I'm a 6 foot tall, slender male. I have my own car, I dress nice, my looks are at least average.
It's been over ten years since high school and I've had no luck. I have no idea you tell me. It's like I have girl repellent on me.

Awhile ago I joined some facebook groups where they talk about incels. I originally thought those groups were pro-incel support groups but they are actually groups to make fun of incels and complain about them. Anyways, the biggest "excuse" girls there say on why girls aren't talking to us is that it's our "shitty" personalities. Well I can tell you this. I have been NOTHING but absolutely nice beyond most peoples capabilities to every girl I've encountered! I've always gone out of my way to help and be nothing but good. I was the stereotypical "white knight" so to speak. It literately did nothing, I was known as one of the most polite individuals in my high school. My teachers liked me, most of my peers age did not. I don't know why but as a student I always got along more with my teachers than my classmates.

Back in the day. I literally thought the "universe" or whatever could read my thoughts. So I thought the universe was preventing me from getting a girl friend because I really wanted sex (even though this is not the case) so I tried to not even think about sex when I encountered or talked to girls. I also thought or had heard that girls can tell if you just want sex. Well yeah no that didn't do anything. Same results. Now I think the universe is more less pre determined. Some of us are destined to die alone and be buried in a cold grave totally forgotten about.

They also say other than bad personalities

I know a lot of incels are younger than me. I'm in my late 20s so I'm pretty old now. I can tell you from experience, the odds of finding a girl get MUCH worse as you get older. They don't get better like everyone told me. I hate those people who lied to me. Don't worry, things will get better they said. No. It gets worse... much worse... I thought. Okay well I didn't get a girlfriend in college/university so maybe if I "improve" myself girls will notice or something? Idk. So I got a decent job, I bought a new car, I have my own home... I have like basically the American dream so to speak economically annnnddddd nothing! That doesn't seem to work either.

Adopt hobbies they say! Work on YOU they say! Yeah I DID THAT TOO! I started going to the gym, working out. I'll admit I never got muscles or a six pack (I think genes determine if you'll look like a chad or not) but I did look healthy and in shape I think? Idk. I've tried so many things and none of them work. Idk man. It's hopeless. Your best chances (and my closest times) that you'll get a gf is in school, high school or college. If you haven't done it by then it's hopeless.

The big issue now that makes it harder for me is that... THERE IS NO EXPOSURE anymore for me. Most of my colleges where I work are all men. There are a few girls, who area all married btw (another reason it gets harder after school) so none of them are looking for a boyfriend. I work most of the week so I just have weekends to go out into town. I've tried bars and clubs but women there seem to like brutish men working dead end jobs over sophisticated individuals like myself. By all means I don't look down on these men for having lower paying jobs, I'm just telling it like it is. I have a suit and tie, a house, a car, plenty of money. They have... a job at some mechanic place, or work in some factory.

No offense to anyone who works there, in fact I'm insanely jealous of them and their lives. I'd throw away everything I worked so hard to get to be in their shoes and know what it's like to be loved by the opposite sex. All I'm trying to do is make a point. Money and a good job doesn't work. A certain individual from California also dressed nice, had a car and money and we all know what happened to him. SO all that talk about "working on you" and "improving you" and all that is rubbish.

I tried to in a less direct way tell that to some of the people in these incel hate groups on facebook. But they're really good at telling who is an incel. I got kick banned after someone accused me of being an incel. I tried to pretend that I was just like them. It's just I also tried to play devils advocate. They don't like hearing opposing viewpoints. They literally just want to circle jerk. Like seriously, most of these women who hate incels are fat, trans, or have extreme emotional problems. I don't get it, I didn't see many hot girls in these groups. They're heavy left leaning SJWs but for all this talk about wanting equality these diabetic hypocrites certainly hate the idea of romantic equality! Equality on every other sector unless you're a straight white male! Albino Cis-Het scum is what they call them. Though they hate straight males of all races but to lesser extents. You can't tell them anything without triggering them.

So for this fat dude... Maybe there is some land where girls actually want to give you a chance no matter who you are, and he happens to live there. If someone knows of this magical land lemme know. I'll drop everything I'm doing to go there.

I love how everyone assumes she's his gf. Might be his sister, friend, or just a random pedestrian that hid under his umbrella- I'd base that by how uncomfortable she looks.
Just check the reddit post and his reddit history she is indeed his gf

As far as the not white theory... Depends on where you are I think.

Fat people is the worst rage fuel for me. They willingly let themselves go while we rot here.

I control f'ed and thankfully there was no mention of incels or I would have had to have gone ER right then