Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If this dude can be happy, then so can I

Raidriar3015

Raidriar3015

Coping Gymmaxxer
★★
Video about a burn victim. Happened when he was 4. it more or less looks like all the people in the video are his family, so don't say he's pitymaxxing or some shit like that (except for social media).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfgtKevBPGE

There isn't enough lifefuel on this forum. Having a coterie is great, but if it just makes me hate life more, then what's the point? If this guy can learn to ignore his problems and be happy then so can I.

i dont think the idea should be to ignore your problems and be happy, thats the very definition of blissful ignorance, the bluepill. The mindset he is trying to cultivate is take the cards life has dealt you and play your best hand. You're right, there isnt enough life fuel on this forum, but you're going to get backlash from this from angrier bitter brocels, and ngl ive been so depressed lately i dont even have enough energy for anger, but i imagine i'd feel similarly to those bitter brocels.

all in all, the deadpool cosplay was cool as hell lol

i had an accident that left me paralyzed and right after the surgeries and therapy, i really tried to keep a positive attitude, it helps mentally keep you all there. I've had nights where i was in bed trapped in a motionless body and raged alone and incapable to movement. pure terror, pure torture. It eventually wears you down. im going to shoot myself in the head soon. positive attitudes only go so far

Stop it. We all "mog" him.

It's truly unfortunate, since he's very, very aesthetically ugly. We should give him constructive solutions like work opportunities or, if he's willing to, suicide.

brutal ropefuel lmfao bro cannot jerk off and have sex

Last edited:
If this guy can learn to ignore his problems and be happy then so can I.
There are many solitary copes for us nowadays. It's not always easy to ignore your problems, depending on your environment, but contentment is achievable for most.

i dont think the idea should be to ignore your problems and be happy, thats the very definition of blissful ignorance, the bluepill.
True. I can't argue with that. Only difference is, I would probably refer to it as the whitepill instead of bluepill, given the blackpill cannot be forgotten.

i had an accident that left me paralyzed and right after the surgeries and therapy, i really tried to keep a positive attitude, it helps mentally keep you all there. I've had nights where i was in bed trapped in a motionless body and raged alone and incapable to movement. pure terror, pure torture. It eventually wears you down. im going to shoot myself in the head soon. positive attitudes only go so far
I'm sorry. That's brutal.

Most people around him are just virtue signalling

Brutal, he doesn't even look human anymore. No offense to him but if i would look like i would never leave my house again

Ignorance is a bliss. If he was high IQ he would have roped
Probably fair to say that.

Makes me wonder if any incels have purposely made themselves retarded and shot their memory with drugs so they can be happy like down-syndrome people are. Doubt it would work though.

It'd be called retardmaxxing jfl

"Among those surveyed, nearly 99% of people with Down syndrome indicated that they were happy with their lives" (Source)

He gets to neetmaxx on disability bucks while I'm gonna have to wageslave. He mogs me.

Only cripplenigger i could ever mog. Brutal

I feel really bad for him

Apples/Oranges

And also, it isn't in your best interest to make excuses for people who hate incels.

sorry to hear that.
thanks but im getting better man. If i dont well then at least im happy to where im at. not 100% there yet but im getting there

still mogs me into the 4th dimension

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

JFL:

Now some sperglord will imply he can SEAmaxx due to jbw kek

Guys like this have my sympathy as he obviously has a very low quality of life irrespective of his subjective happiness or contentment with his situation. That being said, a greater injustice is done when a more deserving man is denied the affections and attention of foids merely because he lacks charisma or a sense of humor or any of the other entirely superficial qualities which dumb cunts find to be irresistibly beguiling. Consider the ER paradigm whereby you have someone who is genuinely aesthetically attractive but, by virtue of his high social inhibitions and lack of interpersonal skills, is consistently denied the love and intimacy which he ought to be entitled to as a matter of natural law.

That being said, a greater injustice is done when a more deserving man is denied the affections and attention of foids merely because he lacks charisma or a sense of humor or any of the other entirely superficial qualities which dumb cunts find to be irresistibly beguiling.
That's true. I was only comparing from the quality of life angle.

The biggest ragefuel for me is in the same vein of thought: how foid sexual selection is dysgenic.
I'm sure you've seen this before, but: https://incels.wiki/images/b/be/Redpillcomics7.jpg

Death fucking tier