Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If this doesn't BlackPill You, Nothing Will

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
This is from a commentator at braincels. So much proof that women are shallow and evil

Type up the imgur links to get there.
Btw a foid had this response to that comment
First of all, you have way to much time on your hands.

Second, this is not a healthy obsession. I actually kind of feel bad for you now. By seeking out these types of posts, you’re perpetuating negativity in your life. You’ll never be happy if you spend your time on this.

You’re literally making yourself miserable and building more animosity to women. Soon you’ll get to the point where you’ll LITERALLY never have a chance at love. Stay off social media for a while and get some hobbies. Let it come naturally and don’t spend time on this.

Also, I’m sure I can find posts from plenty of nice women, but this is what you focus on. Good luck.
Sorry. Just one more thing. I actually looked at some of the tweets and the ones about murder are fucking weird. That’s not anywhere near how most girls think. Not even half. Not even a quarter. Not even a...you get the point

Like, abuse is never okay or attractive, not matter how hot he is. That’s disgusting, and most women would agree.

The others are pretty bad too, but these all look like young girls who are clearly shallow. There’s Plenty of girls out there who are not at all like this, but you’re not making yourself any more attractive to them by obsessing over these things and resenting women as a whole.
Perfectly captures what we mean by "bluepilled." Endless proof that women are shallow? "You have too much times on your hands! And this is unhealthy for you! Not that it isn't the truth...its just so unhealthy to be so honest! You will never be happy, just live in fairytale land! I don't care that you got unreasonably fired for being too ugly, find something else to do besides exposing the truth!" Being "positive" might be necessary to be happy, but it isn't the right way to look at problems objectively.

Last edited:
I find it amazing how these people know EXACTLY how everyone thinks.

"Not all women think like that!!! Sure I only know like 10 girls in my life, BUT THEY REPRESENT THE ENTIRE FEMALE GENDER! EVERY GIRL IS EXACTLY LIKE THE GIRLS I KNOW AND THEY'RE ALL PERFECT LITTLE ANGELS!!!"

lol too much time on his hands? so what does that make you for going out of your way to find that shit and comment on it? everyone is shallow and only cares about money and looks, people are just afraid of saying the truth because they'll end up like donald trump. hated by everyone because he doesn't parrot their bullshit feel good platitude/lies.

I wish I could believe her wall of text...