Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If things don't get better or at least start changing by the time I'm 20, I hope I have it in me to kill myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Movies, video games, comics and TV have all been ruined by SJWS and anime has never interested me. All the things I enjoyed I've lost interest in or have been ruined. I won't be able to get a job or have a wife or a family, I'll just exist until I die either through a freak accident, getting killed by some equally lost guy going ER or somehow making it to old age and rotting away in a hospital bed with no one around me. Disintegrating my head with a shotgun would be preferable to whatever is waiting for me.

this sounds like a cope

i used to tell myself in school that im gonna kill myself at 18 , then i told myself i gonna kill myself at 20
and now im 23 and telling myself ill kill myself at 25

this sounds like a cope

i used to tell myself in school that im gonna kill myself at 18 , then i told myself i gonna kill myself at 20
brutal ropeiscopepill

this sounds like a cope

Maybe I'll be like that but hopefully I won't.

this sounds like a cope

I'm 25 and too pussy to do it

You will. All the people who talk about suicide never do it
I get that your a troll that I'm shocked is on here to begin with but I'm getting sicker of trudging through this increasingly crappy society. If I get a chance by the time I reach 20 and things aren't getting better I hope I take it.

I get that your a troll that I'm shocked is on here to begin with but I'm getting sicker of trudging through this increasingly crappy society. If I get a chance by the time I reach 20 and things aren't getting better I hope I take it.
Call me a troll when youre 25 and still telling me how badly you 'want' to commit suicide

Things won’t ever get better, it will only get worse.

Call me a troll when youre 25 and still telling me how badly you 'want' to commit suicide
You are a troll, I've never seen you actually make a thread or a reply that wasn't just screwing with someone. I only replied to you in the first place to get another reply on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back