Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If they don’t approach, it’s over

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
So this story is from a little over a year ago during my sophomore year of college. It was a public speaking class and the desk were arranged normally like in long columns facing the board. One day because she wanted to do some kind of group activity, she had switched the desk arrangement into a bunch of groups of 4 connected desks facing each other. I was one of the first in the class and I sat in one of the desk groups that was basically where my desk was already at.

Most people in the class did the same as it just made sense of course. Way back in the corner of the class, in the desk group furthest from everything was sitting a typical chad/pretty boy. A Stacy walked in and said “can we sit anywhere?” When the answer was yes she immediately walked over and sat with the chad. Multiple other girls heard the question and saw this happen, they were already sitting at their own desk groups. Immediately as the Stacy did this and sat with the chad, FOUR different girls stood up and turned to go walk over and sit with him. All four noticed each other, and there were only two more desk out of the four, so the two that were further away just sat back down.

Chad was immediately surrounded by 3 good looking girls who had been waiting on this moment in class apparently so long. He didn’t notice any of this btw, he was on his phone the whole time. He probably had to let Stacy and Becky know that their threesome would have to wait because he’s “busy”. They’ll have to wait because now he has a fucking foursome to “deal with” first. Fucking Christ.

there's people approaching those foids hoping they'll say yes just to be rejected for "not having a good enough personality" whilst the said foids would follow some dude because he has good genes

cellphone chads are the biggest douches

yes I've seen this happen before bro

can you imagine getting annoyed by women constantly trying to talk to you to have sex

such is the life of a chad, it is an existence incels cannot comprehend

can you imagine getting annoyed by women constantly trying to talk to you to have sex

Fucking rage fuel

No women approached me before and if I were to approach them they would probably call Chad over to threaten me.

But the chad doesn't talk? what a fucking lucky bastard.

Not even my imagination can stretch that far

bk0382k.png

If girls don't approach you, it's over

there's people approaching those foids hoping they'll say yes just to be rejected for "not having a good enough personality" whilst the said foids would follow some dude because he has good genes
Let the bluepillers cope, when their worldview shatters i hope they all chimpout