Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If they aren’t fucking guys, they’re fucking each other.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’ve been looking into this and I’ve found the illusive answer as to what foods do at sleepovers. In short they lez out. It ranges from 13 to 30. It could be the most good Christian girl, but when she’s with her friends she’s eating carpet. Every girl has gone to a sleepover and lez’d out before no girl is ‘virgin’ or pure by any means.

Reason #2 to never have a daughter, they will be sluts with OTHER females if they can’t get a man.

They would definitely rather be lesbian with a woman they like than be with a sub-6 man.

Lesbianpill isn't discussed here often enough tbh. Even if you could somehow limit their access to Chads, they would just start "experimenting" with their female friends more, especially these days with all the pro-lesbian propaganda. We are literally the last possible option for them.

Bro no need to be lesbian they already fuck dogs

I actually don't mind if women are having sex with each other, I will still consider them as virgins as long as they don't get penetrated by men.

They would definitely rather be lesbian with a woman they like than be with a sub-6 man.

Lesbianpill isn't discussed here often enough tbh. Even if you could somehow limit their access to Chads, they would just start "experimenting" with their female friends more, especially these days with all the pro-lesbian propaganda. We are literally the last possible option for them.
I swear I might be one of the only people in here who wants to talk about the lesbianpill. Bitches would rather munch carpet than fuck their looksmatch

I swear I might be one of the only people in here who wants to talk about the lesbianpill. Bitches would rather munch carpet than fuck their looksmatch

Even if they're not hardcore lesbian, just kissing each other at parties and cuddling with each other gives them comfort, intimacy and validation (that we will never get), and thus men are needed less and less for them.

After all the Chads, chadlites, normie orbiters and lesbian-ish things they do with girls, imagine how little they need sub-5 men in their life.

Some foid even said she’d rather be lesbian than date a curry. I hope she gets raped

Must be fuckin nice

I prefer that foids fuck with dogs than with another females. It's over if a foid is "lesbian".

I actually don't mind if women are having sex with each other, I will still consider them as virgins as long as they don't get penetrated by men.
Same. I'd try to talk them into a threesome and become my two wives.

It'd make sense, especially taking into account how females communicate with one another and the vocabulary they use.

Congratulations, this made it onto IT

Even if they're not hardcore lesbian, just kissing each other at parties and cuddling with each other gives them comfort, intimacy and validation (that we will never get), and thus men are needed less and less for them.

After all the Chads, chadlites, normie orbiters and lesbian-ish things they do with girls, imagine how little they need sub-5 men in their life.
Shit is suicide fuel man. Really puts it into the scope when you break it down like that. Our situation as sub5 is beyond fucked no matter how anyone tries to bend it.
Congratulations, this made it onto IT
Jfl at looking at IT in the first place tbh. And whenever people see something they don’t like that has a great chance of being true they have to confide in other people. We are right majority with everything we say and have the statistics, facts, experiments, and experience. So that leaves them to confide in an emotional confidence(which is nothing) that we are wrong

Last edited:

If they aren't fucking chads, they're fucking each other. If they aren't fucking each other, they're fucking animals. If they aren't fucking animals, they're fucking their siblings. If they aren't fucking their siblings, they're fucking objects. If they aren't fucking objects, they're fucking their fingers. If they aren't fucking their fingers, they're definetely not fucking incels.

They go for anything not because they're horny but because it's better than an incel to them.

Lesbian untill chad shows up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back