Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If these two kids were ethnic they'd be doomed

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
These two boys are running JBW game and haven't even hit puberty yet, they have a brighter future ahead of them than 90% of all ethnics on this planet combined simply because they are white JFL.

TL;DW: So basically these two Chad juniors are living in Korea and speak fluent Korean but because they are white they have become somewhat famous getting modeling gigs, being on television shows and are building towards becoming prominent actors over there simply because they have blonde hair and blue eyes and can speak Korean.

(At 2:45) They've already accrued a harem of Korean girls at their school and have to hide in bathrooms because the girls won't leave them alone on top of that they are the most popular kids in their entire school, they aren't even 15 yet lol.

So in summation these two little kids already mog this entire forum and the majority of the planets male population and are set for life so long as they remain in Korea.

Keep in mind they are just two average American kids with nothing really remarkable about them other than they speak Korean and live in Korea. If they lived in the west no one would care but the change of location has statusmaxxed them higher than most people on earth all because of JBW.

Make no mistake white people are pretty much Gods anywhere outside the west. It's like Superman leaving Krypton, back home he ain't shit but here on earth he is the closest thing to a God but these boys even mog him cause they get more female attention than Superman ever did Lol.

So tell me again about how JBW is bullshit, JFL.

Time to start learning korean

Little fuckers, I hope they die.

BBC also works in Korea.

View attachment 71926

BBC also works in Korea.

Yes it does....

Still not as effective as JBW, this BBC was discriminated against while in Korea, meanwhile the white family with those two boys got the red carpet rolled out for them.

And look what I found, here's another example....

These three all want the BBC bad so they can start pumping out Blasian babies, the owner of the channel is married to a BBC bull and already has two kids from him. Whites and Blacks run the SMP globally.

Last edited:
Only country ive noticed where whites dont get worshipped is Afghanistan
Curries and ricecels are permanently shut out from the dating game.

Where's the curry then? "Different" my foot.
Heres the curry

i hate asians more than any other race. fucking white worshipping self hating spineless degenerates

Yes it does....

Still not as effective as JBW, this BBC was discriminated against while in Korea, meanwhile the white family with those two boys got the red carpet rolled out for them.

These three all want the BBC bad so they can start pumping out Blasian babies, the owner of the channel is married to a BBC bull and already has two kids from him. Whites and Blacks run the SMP globally.

Lmfao, look at their mongrel children, they are extremely lucky that both of them are foids, if either of those kids had been male, it would of been doomed to a life of inceldom.

Mark my words they'll grow as manlets

i need to go to asia

i will show zesto how to ascend

noneof this gay schoolboymaxxing shit

It's funny how the owner of the channel thought that this video was a good idea. It's only revealing to the world how cucked asians are.

Lol the second chid has not a good skull, Is like wimp. Just be white theory

Lmfao, look at their mongrel children, they are extremely lucky that both of them are foids, if either of those kids had been male, it would of been doomed to a life of inceldom.

Yeah lucked out big time in having only females. Asian mixture in boys rarely turns out good.

Mark my words they'll grow as manlets

Doubt it, people are getting taller year after year and they are white so they'll likely be above 6ft. Even if they aren't tho it wont matter, the white halo is all they need to carry them through life.

It's funny how the owner of the channel thought that this video was a good idea. It's only revealing to the world how cucked asians are.

Lol even people in the comments section are acknowledging the JBW in action here. This video only paints asians in a negative light as being a bunch of white worshipping cucks.

Lol the second chid has not a good skull, Is like wimp. Just be white theory

I would laugh if puberty ends up ruining them and they turn out subhuman. Highly unlikely tho, those boys will at least be chadlite, not that it matters since being white is all you need in Asia.

View attachment 71926

BBC also works in Korea.
Yes it does....

its no exaggeration to say noodleholes will fuck LITERALLY anybody other than another asian.

noodlehole genocide when?

East Asians wtf are you doing?

The ricecel rebellion needs to happen tbh

JBKorean is taking off in america

quote me on this, in 20-40 years, asian men in america with heavy east asian features will be on sexual parity with whites

currently asian men with these features can already take advantage of the korean fetish movement but it's a niche atm

Yet white pricks on this site will continue to deny that they are anything but volcels.

Being white
Being tall
Being handsome

Any of these three are massive gifts that will change a person's life immensely for the better.

Too bad i got none of them.

Being white
Being tall
Being handsome

Any of these three are massive gifts that will change a person's life immensely for the better.

U people r retarded and

People are nice to all kinds of kids. I'm sure if there was a black or brown kid, they'd receive the same attention.

fuck gooks
btw i dont dislike them in a racist way i dont mind how they look, its 100% due to their white cocksucking behaviour and forced npc generating practices

People are nice to all kinds of kids. I'm sure if there was a black or brown kid, they'd receive the same attention.
Brown kids are tortured and lynched in Korea.

btw i dont dislike them in a racist way i dont mind how they look, its 100% due to their white cocksucking behaviour and forced npc generating practices
i am both racist and hateful towards gook foid looks and their behaviour.

JBKorean is taking off in america

quote me on this, in 20-40 years, asian men in america with heavy east asian features will be on sexual parity with whites

currently asian men with these features can already take advantage of the korean fetish movement but it's a niche atm
Doubt it, it's always been over for Asians and always will be. They get mogged to oblivion by whites and blacks, no amount of Korean pop music will change that.

Being white
Being tall
Being handsome

Same, even one of those features can help you immensely, life is such a scam.

Cope

Doubt it, it's always been over for Asians and always will be. They get mogged to oblivion by whites and blacks, no amount of Korean pop music will change that.

Cope

cope im seeing this shit happening, just look at how many people are "learning" korean

that's literally the equivalent of wanting to "travel" and learn new "languages" i.e: find exotic men to fuck

Cope
Low IQ.