Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If there was one movie character that described you, who would it be?

Dont know even. Fox Mulder a bit, because I also searching for anomalies and want to believe

without the eventual positive outcome

Tyler Hawkins from Remember me excluding his looks and that he got gf.
Mostly his attitude to life and everything + relations with sister.

Darth Vader. Only existing for serving someone.

Darth Vader. Only existing for serving someone.

Same here.

A disgusting foid on another forum once even referred to me as that character or being like it.

Syndrome from the incredibles. Minus being high IQ

giphy.gif

Charlie Geller in The Big Short. I have the jew features just more bald and probably as short has he is.

dont know, from movies, no; I've been told that I look like Light Yagami four times, this fourth time I was said to act like a "lunatic, remember Patrick Bateman (the person who said that loved to show their pretense "simplicity"), and one "guy" already said I'm Mirai Nikki's "Yuno" (which is weird because I'm not a foid) and other names of female anime characters have spoken, maybe it's personality, which is unusual, because actually I'm good (but none of those who said that were friends, just "those who pass")

I don't know tbh

Not a movie but a TV show character that is like me is uncle ruckus

any character from Bay Watch