Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If there was no law...

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
If there was no law, no slavery. I would take a machette and cut every police officers head, then I would piss on their dead corpse to show ultimate disrespect towards authority. Then I would go around raping every whore I see till she passes out. I would also cannibalize the corpse and drink the blood of every genetically superior man I see(fakecels watch out). Then I would go around burning churches and blowing up mosques while running like a maniac planting bombs in pharma industrial complexes and schools aswell. Everything would go back to the state of nature. This sick enslaved civilization would completely cease to exist. The Elites would tremble the closer I get to genociding them

At the end I would try to find the elites and kill off their whole bloodline. After doing that I would escape to some small island by stealing a boat and I would live there in peace till the day I die, catching fish and hunting animals just like our ancestors used to do. At last I would be happy and relieved after breaking out of slavery

(This post is purely fictional, this is just a fantasy that I will not try to replicate in real life, not only because its literally impossible to pull off but also because I would endanger innocent people for no reason which is in my opinion not worth it)

Inceldom Discussed!

Nice IT bait
Hopefully I end up on IT for the first time. I would love to see those cucks seethe when they hear about cannibalism and rape

Oh boy IT troons are gonna cream & period shart their pants to this one

The police are the worst fucking cucks on earth

If there was no law, no slavery. I would take a machette and cut every police officers head
If there was no law, there wouldn't be any police offices either, you mouth breathing ACAB shouting wokefaggot.

I've honestly never really had any problems with the police, so they don't bother me as much. Although anything that has to deal with authority bothers me to some extent, so I can see where you're coming from. I just want to sit in my room and rot away, and I can't even do that. It's over.

If there was no law, there wouldn't be any police offices either, you mouth breathing ACAB shouting wokefaggot.
I know. What I meant is if the law suddenly stopped existing. Its just a hypothetical scenario you retard GrAY

no morals, orgy with chads everywhere and majority of men cuck for food to attract foids

I've honestly never really had any problems with the police, so they don't bother me as much. Although anything that has to deal with authority bothers me to some extent, so I can see where you're coming from. I just want to sit in my room and rot away, and I can't even do that. It's over.
True. Society is absolute slavery and there is no debate. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. It IS OvER