Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If there was an anime/manga about incels, would said incels still get the girls?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Worshipping 2D is fine, because unlike 3D pig bitches they see past our looks to see the soul inside. That's what we say. And this is often true. Plain to downright hideous animoo boys getting lucky. But I'm talking about an anime that features actual incels, the likes you find on this forum. I don't just mean ugly men. I don't just mean men who are "involuntarily celibate." I mean men who... exhibit a resentment towards society and/or women for their sexlessness/loneliness. Protest it as we do, that's really our defining characteristic. It's the reason we're not the same as Redditors.

Now, imagine there's an anime or manga about someone or someones like this. How would things play out? Could this incel/these incels still get laid? Obviously it depends on the writer. So based on what you've seen of anime and manga, how might a story where the woman-hating inkler get the woman play out? Yes, I'm obviously talking about hentai too.

Why not? It’s fantasy

i mean it happens all the time in isekai like konosuba or re zero so it would be possible, especially masochists who like getting abused would be attracted to the incel protagonist

subaru is a total cunt to satella, basically hates her for making him immortal and she still obsesses over him and she's the reason why he can't die because she doesn't want to lose him + he was a japanese incel NEET

even 3d JAV actors are usually fatcels and hentai sexhavers are literal hell monsters with 1/10 faces

Last edited:
i mean it happens all the time in isekai like konosuba or re zero so it would be possible

even 3d JAV actors are usually fatcels and hentai sexhavers are literal hell monsters with 1/10 faces

I don't just mean ugly men. I don't just mean men who are "involuntarily celibate." I mean men who... exhibit a resentment towards society and/or women for their sexlessness/loneliness.

read the spoiler if you want the explaination

Manga is getting increasingly more and more edgy like redo of faggot so yeah sure there probably are

I'm asking you to imagine a story where it happens.
An ugly small rice cel named Elliot samuraid a bunch of tall white brutes to get and rescue a loli and he fucks her

read the spoiler if you want the explaination

That's not really the same. That's hating someone who happens to be a woman, it's got nothing to do with her femininity/women in general, and it's got nothing to do with anyone making him sexless.

Due to my maladaptive daydreaming, I often envision the "Real World" in manga-form.

An ugly small rice cel named Elliot samuraid a bunch of tall white brutes to get and rescue a loli and he fucks her
well if you put it that way then no
just daydream instead of animecoping, even if there was one I'd probablyy just get jealous of the protagonist

That's not really the same. That's hating someone who happens to be a woman, it's got nothing to do with her femininity/women in general, and it's got nothing to do with anyone making him sexless.
she's trying to bluepill him that he's not a loser and he lashes out at her, then commits suicide to get away from her

dude literally kills himself to get away from her, doesn't matter why he hates her
one of the witches openly says that he's evil just because he can't do everything perfectly and dies like it's his fault blaming him for not being a chad

There have been bitter virgins who hate women in anime before and they still get far more female attention than is otherwise realistic, simply because a plot where nothing happens is boring.

Hypergamy is not law in fiction, so literally any character could get laid.

There have been bitter virgins who hate women in anime before and they still get far more female attention than is otherwise realistic, simply because a plot where nothing happens is boring.

she's trying to bluepill him that he's not a loser and he lashes out at her, then commits suicide to get away from her

dude literally kills himself to get away from her, doesn't matter why he hates her
one of the witches openly says that he's evil just because he can't do everything perfectly and dies like it's his fault blaming him for not being a chad

I'm sure his rage is powerful, but the "why" is crucial here. I need the "I can't have sex and it's because of women/hypergamy/society/etc" reason. Just hating a woman doesn't make you incel. Other women can hate women for this very same reason.

Can you name some examples?

Just hating a woman doesn't make you incel.
he literally is a NEET incel with no friends IRL and a father who brutally mogs him, he only managed to go to school once in a dream in the alternate world because he's simping for an oneitis who probably just wants to use him for the royal election

probably died like a virgin by passing out on the street in the pilot

Last edited:
he literally is a NEET incel with no friends IRL and a father who brutally mogs him,

he probably died like a virgin by passing out on the street

Maybe, probably, but I specifically asked for someone who hates women for their sexlessness/loneliness. If I find a woman who hates another woman because that woman... I dunno, kept her from getting a fellowship at a lab she wanted to work at, would she be incel?

If I find a woman who hates another woman because that woman... I dunno, kept her from getting a fellowship at a lab she wanted to work at, would she be incel?
no, i literally said he's an incel with no friends and social anxiety and a NEET, its impossible to achieve these 4 labels for a w*man

no, i literally said he's an incel with no friends and social anxiety and a NEET, its impossible to achieve these 4 labels for a w*man

Yes, but the thing I asked for was someone who resented society for it making him sexless. A common angry loser, yeah sure there's loads of those. But I'm talking about the kind of incel you'd find on this forum.