Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If there was a woman out there that could love you, she's probably been aborted by now.

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
It's common knowledge that women throughout history have been killing their babies for their own personal convenience, and it is also common knowledge on this website that women are incapable of feeling sympathy for anyone else other than themselves and their fellow whores. Because women now have the option to just "terminate" a pregnancy, they are free to have unprotected sex with as many Chads and Tyrones that will take them, which contributes to the irreversible destruction of western society. (Possible cope going forward) Even if 0.00001% of women would date you and bring you happiness and maybe even cause your ascension, they're dead now. There is a chance that the only person on this planet that could ever love you was murdered by her degenerate mother. (Cope over) Like the title states, if it was possible you could have a significant other, her mother made a choice to do THIS to her:

And keep in mind, this has happened over 45 million times. Other sources state it's over 60 million.
http://www.lifenews.com/2018/01/18/60069971-abortions-in-america-since-roe-v-wade-in-1973/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

It's not like the mother regrets it, either. There is no such thing as a motherly instinct anymore, especially when the murder of a mother's child has been normalized and accepted by western society. Here's some nice ragefuel:

I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Massive cope, all women have the same attraction to Chad. Abortion has nothing to do with it.

How is this related to my inceldom? Another potential foid on the planet is not going to fix my situation.
Massive cope, all women have the same attraction to Chad. Abortion has nothing to do with it.

How is this related to my inceldom? Another potential foid on the planet is not going to fix my situation.
That's fair. The point of this thread was to bring light to the fact that women are so fucking evil that they have no issues with murdering their child.

disgusting. abortion needs to be banned.

since there's like 50 million more men in china than women, i think it's safe to say it's pretty much true that abortion creates incels

Tfw my looksmatch was too ugly to give birth to

Honestly I think procreation is abhorrent in and of itself.

This could serve as a possible answer to
Half true, but I wouldn't be incel if I were never born.

That's fair. The point of this thread was to bring light to the fact that women are so fucking evil that they have no issues with murdering their child.
I have no issue with"murdering" an embryo. Why would I wish life upon someone? Life his garbage! Stop coping!
since there's like 50 million more men in china than women, i think it's safe to say it's pretty much true that abortion creates incels
Cope. America has a high amount of incels too and we have a more even population.

Why is abortion(legalized killing of fetuses) even allowed? Every time I hear about abortion, I get a little sad in the inside. Yet, it seems like everyone talks about it so casually, but oh, "my body, my choice." Yes, it is your body, but what's in that body, is another body. And that body, didn't give you the choice, to abort it, so there for, it isn't your choice.